Do We Need a New Forum?

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Today SOS posted several threads related to scientific news in the Current Events Forum and that got me thinking. There are a number of us who post and read various links involving scientific news like the space program, climatology, and the like. These items, while current events are unique. Would it be beneficial to group these posts in some kind of science forum, appropriately named?

Another question, should technology news be included or is it covered by computers and gaming?

Just wondering.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Today SOS posted several threads related to scientific news in the Current Events Forum and that got me thinking. There are a number of us who post and read various links involving scientific news like the space program, climatology, and the like. These items, while current events are unique. Would it be beneficial to group these posts in some kind of science forum, appropriately named?

Another question, should technology news be included or is it covered by computers and gaming?

Just wondering.
Keep asking its how I got the original YouTube Fourm :D

Didnt get my Election 2008 fourum yet tho :action-sm

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Keep asking its how I got the original YouTube Fourm :D

Didnt get my Election 2008 fourum yet tho :action-sm

I think $omeone came up with that idea already. well ok he didnt but im $ure he will claim he did 3 week$ after it begin$ andy idea$ any one??? :action-sm

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Ohhhh NO! The Glenn Dandy world of wonder forum is next.

If indeed you call yourself a message board of paramount proportion.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
It's a one time goodness ya gotta live maaaaan!

If you are across the room masterbating and with Martians science background... a rocket flying up your ass as you ejaculate...c,mon.. dude!
sign me up.

Wonder why they never did that on Jackass.....? If I had MTV money rockets would be flying up asses.

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Jun 5, 2005
peoria Il
Sure that would be great, another forum that I won't be able to start a new thread in.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
yes.

edit

and i say IT tech related for my worthless .02

maybe we should vote on a new forum?

democracy... or dictatorship?

:)