do ya think Hillary will take the high road and admit defeat?

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
....Or will Miss Pantsuit use every trick in the book to get in office..I think its Funny that the Dem's have been screaming that Bush stole the election for the last 8 years and now they have this election.Ole'Miss Filegate is in Panic mode...she will Not Go AWAY..CUNT,CUNT,CUNT,CUNT Fat KANKLED DYKE DIE:arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I don't think she has it in her to be told "no."

That said, I hope those 2 cut each others throats and spend shitloads of cash to do it.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
She'll weasel her way on the ticket as Obama's VP and whack him when the time is right.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Well...

Hillary Clinton sets her sights on three ways to win

Clinton aims to win the popular vote, secure reruns in Florida and Michigan and undermine Obama's credibility as the candidate to beat McCain
That waffling cunt is pushing full-speed-ahead with the shady tactics. Before, she said Florida and Michigan should be out because they broke the rules and moved their primary dates ahead. But, once she started getting beat down by Obama she changed her mind like she does with everytihng else. The leaking of the Obama pic in the Somali dress blew up in her face, so now we'll just have to see what else she resorts to.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
nope, she's not going to roll over like gore did, she's going down kicking and screaming like the cunt that she is

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
"quit" "defeat" "loser" are not in Cunton's vocabulary. She's going to pull a Huckabee and stay in until Obama gets the nomination.

I don't see her accepting the role of Vice-President either - not only is her ego is too big for that but she already had that position when her husband was president

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Why should she admit defeat? She could still actually take this.

And before anyone lectures me on mathematics and delegate counts, she's got the angle to get the superdelegates, so it doesn't fucking matter.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
No, because she is a cunt.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
No. She will use a scorched earth policy to insure, if she can't have the White House, no Democrat can. I don't want her as Barack's VP, I see her doing nothing but trying to undermine him. Also I don't want Barack as her VP, hard to do your job, when you will have an ex-president looking over your shoulder. I'm not going to lie, I appreciate all the good that the Clintons did from 1992-2000. I also know the things they fucked up during that time also. However, its time to move on.

I would also like to send a FU to SNL. I have no problem with you guys doing skits lampooning Barack. However do it with some comedy. Which I know is hard for you to do, since you haven't been funny in quite some time. Just don't do it, because some of your writers or ex-writers are pulling for Hillary Clinton.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Why should she admit defeat? She could still actually take this.

And before anyone lectures me on mathematics and delegate counts, she's got the angle to get the super delegates, so it doesn't fucking matter.
I agree. But even if she were further behind than she is, I don't see her bowing out gracefully.