Do You Have Regrets From Your Childhood?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
well...we heard Ant's today...he was a stutterin mutterin prick and couldn't talk to gurrrrlssss :action-sm do you have any regrets?!

Discuss

Dec 19, 2005
yeah...when those 2 girls took me behind the broken down car by Carl's Candy Store when I was 10, I should have fucked them or made them blow me.

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Oct 1, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
Yup, could have had a threesome early in my teens, but nooooooo I had to have performance anxiety.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Holy shit, where does one begin? I was cringing through that whole segment, reliving various flashbacks that I've haven't thought about in decades. It was painful.

I just had another shudder.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Biggest regret was going to an all girls high school. I was always shy, especially around boys, but after high school, I had no idea how to talk to them. Sometimes I still feel like a social misfit.

Dec 19, 2005
Biggest regret was going to an all girls high school. I was always shy, especially around boys, but after high school, I had no idea how to talk to them. Sometimes I still feel like a social misfit.
good thing is that social misfits are cool here!...at least I would think everyone here pretty much is one...:icon_conf

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
good thing is that social misfits are cool here!...at least I would think everyone here pretty much is one...:icon_conf
hey! i represent that remark:icon_roll

i have more regrets than i can count, but listening to ant today really got me thinking, one, wow i wasnt the only guy with the green army jacket........ and i should have banged that girl that wanted to be my freind but really wanted to fuck me.....

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I thought that didn't matter at all for girls.

Dirty330

PRICS #1116
Aug 23, 2007
The Dirty 330
I have more regrets from like my late teen years in college and high school and even in to my twenties. I should have banged more broads and not always try and be the good boy scout. So many (perceived) Missed opportunities with the girls now that i think back. I was too god damned stupid to realize that these girls at the time were just as horny of not more so than me.
I was even dumb with my wife. I had no clue what so ever that she wanted me when we first dated.
Stupid stupid stupid me!
I wouldn't give up any of my screw ups however.
You learn by messing shit up in your life, don't you?

At least i never got AIDS or father any illegitimate kids that i know of.
At least if the story ended with AIDS it would be comedic. Lingerrr Lomgerrrrrrr!

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
I was just lazy. I never gave my full potential with anything I did until I was like 21. I didn't do bad in school, but I just did enough to get by. I played soccer, and I loved it, but I was never in good shape when I was a kid, I was never able to reach my full potential. And I was a complete pussy when it came to girls. (Hell, I still am kinda, even though I have a girlfriend now) I guess the motivation was never there. My parents always threatened me rather than encourage me.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I went to an all-guy high school, and now I don't know how to talk to girls. I've always been nervous around girls, especially since I stutter. I'm afraid I'm gonna try to introduce myself, and theyre gonna walk away from me, because I stutter, or theyre gonna think I'm retrded and give me the "special" treatment. I went to a bar with my dad once after wrestling, he wanted to catch the end of monday night football, and he got to the bar before me, actually, cause he doesn't really like wrestling, so he left early so he could watch the game and I met him at the bar. This lady was there with her fiance, and they were talking to me, and she really thought I was retarded. I fuckin hate when that shit happens.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Used to. Now I just can't be bothered wasting my time with regret. What's done is done.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I regret being too passive when I was a kid. I should have learned to stand up for myself sooner than I did.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
not a damn one. i followed thru with everything. i took beatings for fuckin around with the chicks i wanted but it was just a small price to pay for victory. i always think before i do. " will i regret doing this later or will i regret not doin this?"

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Sure I have regrets but I can't change the past and the present
isn't so bad so I guess I'll just live with it.
well put.

i wish i wasnt a perv so early.

late night tv rooned me, that and i mightta been touched.

oh well, thats what alk-e-haul ees for ;)

Shitdeek

Dec 9, 2004
I like to think I have very few regrets in my life, but there are some. however, they are in the past and as previously mentioned there's nothing I can do about them now so I don't worry about them. I live in the present and try to control the things I can control.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I was just lazy. I never gave my full potential with anything I did until I was like 21. I didn't do bad in school, but I just did enough to get by. I played soccer, and I loved it, but I was never in good shape when I was a kid, I was never able to reach my full potential. And I was a complete pussy when it came to girls. (Hell, I still am kinda, even though I have a girlfriend now) I guess the motivation was never there. My parents always threatened me rather than encourage me.

Holy shit. That's me, except change soccer to hockey, and take out the parents part. I mean I'm not/have never been out of shape, but I never put in quite as much effort as I should have off the ice. I'd be playing major junior or NCAA D1 right now if I had, and it kills me that I'm not.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
hey! i represent that remark:icon_roll

i have more regrets than i can count, but listening to ant today really got me thinking, i should have banged that girl that wanted to be my freind but really wanted to fuck me.....
ditto

Taintkisser

has anyone seen my NAZI Helmet?
Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
X2 are you my long lost brother?!?!?!?!::hammer:

FullBallz

in your mouth
Mar 5, 2006
North Arlington, NJ
Product of an all-boys school as well here and I am AWFUL with women. I always wind up trying to be their friend. And I just have zero game whatsoever. I really regret that. The biggest regret from childhood is not taking it seriously on learning hockey. I had a chance to really do something good and I just got lazy. Now I have this huge passion for the game and I just feel like it was wasted in my early years.

O

OzarkBandit

I wish I had not felt up Jenny Vaughn in 6th grade during P.E. Oh wait....that was one of the few regrets I have....