Do You Like LMFAO? Their Early Work Was A Bit Too New Wave For My Taste...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118047212

Lionsgate has tapped Noble Jones to write and direct a reimagining of "American Psycho" that will go back to Bret Easton Ellis' 1991 satirical novel, which Mary Harron previously adapted in 2000 as a feature starring Christian Bale.

Low-budget project, which has not yet been greenlit at Lionsgate, is currently in the early stages of development at the studio.

Set in Manhattan during the Wall Street boom of the late 1980s, "American Psycho" concerns the daily life of Patrick Bateman, a wealthy investment banker by day who becomes a homicidal maniac by night.

Jones pitched the project to Lionsgate several months ago and recently turned in a script that explores how Bateman would fare in modern day Gotham.

A protege of David Fincher, Jones is a commericals and music video helmer who served as second unit director for the Boston-shot scenes in Fincher's award-winning drama "The Social Network."

Jones is repped by WME, Anomymous Content and attorney Alex Kohner.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
The thread title enraged me. The actual text in the first post filled me with the fire of a million suns. I cant stand Hollywood and their bullshit.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The thread title enraged me. The actual text in the first post filled me with the fire of a million suns. I cant stand Hollywood and their bullshit.
I tried to think of the worst modern musical act I could think of. I wish I knew if it was like Time Travelin' Patrick Bateman or a modern stock broker dude.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Hollywood really does make you want to hate the jews.

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Rochester
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
My first thought when they used the word "Gotham" was, "Oh, Batman would totally beat Patrick Bateman". I really hate it when people call NYC Gotham.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I like LMFAO.