Do you think Anthony feels bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
If he sees a hungry child on the streets?

Or is he all ....I don't care bitches I'm gonna throw out my leftover lobster and fillet mignon.

He was a hungry child once, but he stole from his father to get some ice cream sammiches, but he does forget where he came from.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Probably not. Why would he?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Sir Anthony can not afford to feel compassion for the down trodden. Far too much of his money is stolen from him to care anymore.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
My buddy works at a Papa Murphy's, and he sees people come in all the time in brand new cars with designer clothing and use food stamps to buy their pizza (they can because it's Take & Bake).

I'll gladly support most programs that help the truly needy, as long as we're allows to chemically castrate anyone who has children while on the programs, or caught misusing the programs, for a minimum of two years, and make them ineligible of any aid, ever again.

I love how people like you always point at the rich, who are already taxed upwards of 50%, as the problem. Maybe make the programs more helpful to the people who actually need them, and they would see more support.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Excuse me, but Mr. Cumia does not roam the streets like some common peasant, therefor he doesnt see starving children.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute

Or is he all ....I don't care bitches I'm gonna throw out my leftover lobster and fillet mignon.

He was a hungry child once, but he stole from his father to get some ice cream sammiches, but he does forget where he came from.
When I'm on the streets and asked "Sir do you have any spare change?" I like to answer "Yep!", or "Baaah! I only carry credit cards...."

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Do you think Anthony feels bad...

First, you're using "hungry child" as a euphemism for the poor in general because just asking "Does Anthony feel bad for the poor?" sounds as whiny as it is. To answer the question of "Does Anthony feel bad for the poor?", the answer is this: Who gives a shit? Why should he have to? People are constantly complaining about what rich people do and wanting them to be taxed more because it's "fair". Where is the compassion for them and their unfair treatment at the greedy hands of the state and the envious? There isn't any. Why should he return compassion and respect that he hasn't been shown?

The Full Bug

Neuw Pleumes!
Nov 21, 2004
I've started my share of ridiculous threads on the internet over the last couplea decades 'cause I'm a hopeless drunk with wi-fi, but this one makes even me cringe.

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
First, you're using "hungry child" as a euphemism for the poor in general
No I meant if Anthony actually saw a hungry child would he feel bad.

I saw a guy the other day who had obvious mental and/or retardation problems and I felt bad for him and it made me think of the question.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
Ant hates children. Ant hates poor people. Therefore, Ant hates poor children.

DeadAnus

Nov 14, 2009
Its just a character for the show, do you honestly think Ant would have the balls to call someone a savage to their face? Aside from out a car window of course.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Normal human compassion. But I'm sure he would rather see a child starve than have his family get food stamps.
You realize that welfare programs actually contribute to the lack of empathy that many people feel for others, right? When people know that the government is ABSOLUTELY going to take care of poor people, they feel no compulsion to pitch in and give to charity. They feel as though their taxes are already a form of forced charity.

http://www.downsizinggovernment.org/hhs/welfare-spending
A number of studies have demonstrated such a government crowd-out effect in low-income assistance.49 Charitable giving declined dramatically during the 1970s, as the Great Society programs of the 1960s were expanding. The decline in giving leveled out in the 1980s as welfare spending began to level out and the public was deluged with news stories about supposed cutbacks in federal programs. Then, after the passage of welfare reform in 1996, there was a large spike in private giving.50 Studies have also shown that when particular charities start receiving government funds, there is a decrease in private donations to those charities.51

Americans are the most generous people on earth, contributing more than $300 billion a year to organized private charities. In addition, they volunteer more than 8 billion hours a year to charitable activities, with an estimated value of about $158 billion.52 Americans donate countless dollars and countless efforts toward providing informal help to families, neighbors, and others in need. There is every reason to believe that the elimination of government welfare would bring a very positive response both from recipients of government welfare and from Americans wanting to help those who are truly in need.

noregrets418

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
Aug 31, 2008
I would doubt it. He would feel like he does too much for them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.