LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Do you think Earl lies?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I think he follows the George Constanza theroy. Its not lie, if you believe its true. On a side note, if someone like Sheepy is tooling on you, it might be time for you to call it day and just quit already.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
yes, just ask turtle.

EDIT: he already posted his link

hoo cares

Building the perfect mousetrap
Jan 12, 2005
Richmond, VA
He not only lies, but sucks at it. His voice rises, he stammers, hell - he makes Big A seem eloquent

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
i hate him. people who lie like that are the scum of the earth

that bullshit about the Sabbath ticket belonging to Ron was it for me...earl no longer gets a pass

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
Oct 13, 2004
Lakeland, Fl
I think there's a sickness there. He feels immense pressure to do well at his job (the pressure comes from himself and his own insecurities) so when something goes wrong and he gets called out on it he quickly tries to find the quickest excuse he can come up with. Then those get called out and he keeps going and going until he lies himself into a corner, and that's when the real stammering starts. It's actually kind of sad, I feel bad for the guy.

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
I think there's a sickness there. He feels immense pressure to do well at his job (the pressure comes from himself and his own insecurities) so when something goes wrong and he gets called out on it he quickly tries to find the quickest excuse he can come up with. Then those get called out and he keeps going and going until he lies himself into a corner, and that's when the real stammering starts. It's actually kind of sad, I feel bad for the guy.
Dunno. Being under pressure doesn't prevent a person from spending some extra time to make sure they are prepared. Does Earl ever seem prepared for anything? :haha7:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
all the time...but I think he thinks he is telling the truth..
that is why i chose never, lying is a state of mind, to earl. i went out with a girl that was a pathological lier, in her mind she was not lying she was telling her version of the truth in her mind

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i've always (pretty much)refrained from insulting earl
but listening to the first seg today , ugghh
he's fucking awful on the radio
other than being a fish in a barrel for EVERYONE
i don't know why he still has a job