Do you want to hear High Society next Saturday night?

Do you want to hear High Society Saturday night? Do you think they are ready?

• Total voters

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Bronx Johnny and Pepper Hicks deserve a live show, Earl says they're not ready, do you think they're ready? I certainly think they are, especially considering the caliber of the midnight spot lately :p

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
What does Earl know about programming?

Put 'em on the air!

Angelfuck

Oooooo babygirl is gonna be pisssssssssed at you for that sig :p
btw, I want that full size, its cute :)

Nice fucking sig.... ya fucking scumbag
hahaha, you suck, failure, and you were standing right there :p

Give them a shot. They aren't ever going to know how good they are until they get a chance.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Gets a yes, but lets make sure they're prepared first. I know its important to those guys.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Pepper and Johnny are awesome. Give them the shot.

BalloonKnotB

Recreational User
If Ronnie-fuckin'-B says he loves the show, that means they're ready.

Jesus Earl, for someone who parrots your boss at every turn, what a time to stand on your own and keep those guys down. Fuck, even if it were an abortion, I still want to hear them as they improve. Oh yeah, and put NEXT! back into the rotation too. Damn.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
If Earl says they aren't ready, they are ready.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Pepper and Johnny are awesome. Give them the shot.
x2

Earl is getting a bit too uppity. Maybe he should get twenty-five lashes in place of the weekly twenty-five percent party's. It's an even trade off, IMO.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
I will say yes to nearly anything AF says as long as she keeps that sig.

Not You

Monkey House of D-Sippers
Earl is an ass. Give the kids a chance, BXJ deserves it after the time he's had. Tell Earl to go hang a picture while they do their show.

Bronx Johnny

Thanks getting support is awesome we Balzac and Angel Fuck a dub sac ya all rock and thankyou. Matter of fact we should all smoke up love ya Baggers

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
fuck yeah. give them the shot. i have a feeling they will impress highly

Angelfuck

Thanks getting support is awesome we Balzac and Angel Fuck a dub sac ya all rock and thankyou. Matter of fact we should all smoke up love ya Baggers
definitely! cept balzac quit almost a year ago but I'll take his hits :icon_cool :p

I will say yes to nearly anything AF says as long as she keeps that sig.
:xyxthumbs
as funny as the sig of flea saying he'd suck a mans cock for naked pictures of me was, I think this ones just a lil better :icon_razz
Earl is an ass. Give the kids a chance, BXJ deserves it after the time he's had. Tell Earl to go hang a picture while they do their show.
but... that would mean that Earl would have to work another 2-3 hours after the show ends...

then again I'm sure he stocked up on plenty of crackers and ginger ale to get by :p

I voted YES. Im a die hard H.S. Fan.

You can catch the podcasts on www.bronxjohnny.com if you havent heard them yet.

Just a site i made real quick to push the podcast on XM. (with BX permission of course).

Hope they make the air ASAP!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
thanks alot for the link chris!

site is great but is there anyway to get the full shows?

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Where is the option for 'I have no clue to what the fuck this thread is about'?

:xyxthumbs to you budday!
i gotta uphold my wanna be Don of the Internet image, or else!!

Plus of course the fucking show is awsome. Hicks, Chris and Johnny really have good chemistry.
I love any show that can talk about sex and veggies and keep it real at the same time.

YES! Earl has proven he doesn't know shit about anything.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
definitely! cept balzac quit almost a year ago but I'll take his hits :icon_cool :p
Don't be a fucking quitter, B. . . :D

We gotta give High Society Radio a legit shot. . . There's been worse on Saturdays. . . DeeDee's show still gives me flashback nightmares. **LINGER LONGER!!!**;)

Give them a shot.

Earl is an asshole. Why would he block two guys who work with him on the Ron & Fez show? Why would he not want to let them at the very least get a chance to put on a show? Because he is a fucking asshole...he sees young guys with more abition and talent than he has and he wants to hold them back. Dick move Earl.