Does COD4 have the power to turn Anthony into a console gamer?

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
Ant has always been die hard PC gaming guy, but it seems Bob Kelly and his GAAY crew has turned him toward the dark side. I wonder if this will last.

And Ant, if you read this, you have to try Mass Effect.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Sir Anthony is much too fancy of man to play with commoners. The 360 phase is just to play with underlings and that fat bloated mess of a person, Blob.

AngryDragon

Nick The Dick
Jun 29, 2005
Monmouth County, NJ
It must be nice when money is no object. Sir Anthony is one of the few people rich enough to be able to have a TRUE gaming PC with the hardware necessary to play the games the way they are meant to be played.

The rest of us will have to play the console.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea, i doubt it, mein furrher is too fancy to be botherd with console games for long. i also think that the boys are getting a little back action from activision for there live reads ect.... isn't it curious that after the GTA III blitz back when it came out, the boys were on the next game. there's more to this than ant wanting to shoot gengis blob in the back, that being said, once again im hooked on something that the boys plugged, i just wish i could get a new supply of pinicle horny goat weed

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Yea, I think he's playing COD4 on the PC, folks.

Taintkisser

has anyone seen my NAZI Helmet?
Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
He has both, He started on the PC but when Bawby talked about the 360 version, Ant started playing it on the console with the GAAYs

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Yea, I think he's playing COD4 on the PC, folks.

No, he said he was playing the 360 version.
His main reason for getting an xbox360 was for the release of the new GTA, but he bought COD4 to play with Bob. I don't think they have mixed servers.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
No, he said he was playing the 360 version.
His main reason for getting an xbox360 was for the release of the new GTA, but he bought COD4 to play with Bob. I don't think they have mixed servers.
The correct answer as mentioned is both. Started on PC, moved to XBOX.

The question isn't will COD4 get Ant hooked, it's will XBL get Ant hooked, because that's the only reason he's playing it with the 360. COD4 is the hot XBL game right now. It changes every few months. We'll see for sure if Ant migrates to the next hot XBL game or not.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
No. You can tell he's annoyed with it. He enjoys playing but not as much as on the computer.

Lil' Alex

Dec 20, 2007
NYC
I felt so bad for Anthony during Bob Kelly's COD4 segment. He is used to being top dog and a good player in the PC world and now that he's on that shitty console controller he's a lamer and he has to deal with being a loser noob. I sympathize, I'm a PC guy who can't play Xbox for shit either.

It must feel like being a great guitar player and having a stroke and now lame kids playing smoke on the water and iron man are looking down on you and giving you advice how to play but in your mind you're like, " You don't understand, I'm actually good at this!"

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
No. You can tell he's annoyed with it. He enjoys playing but not as much as on the computer.
He's annoyed because he sucks and because the servers are bad. No doubt the servers will improve a lot shortly, they are getting a lot of heat because of this.

If the show was smart they'd book someone from the COD4 gaming company to go on the show and then press him on this issue.

The computer experience doesn't match an online service like XBL.

StonerJack

My amp goes to 11
Dec 9, 2004
Worcester or Worster if your Vos
Ant does play on the 360, he is getting better too. He was getting around 20 kills per match for awhile. But as he said, he only bought the console for the new GTA when it comes out, so I think he will keep using the 360, but not have a library of games for it.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
It must be nice when money is no object. Sir Anthony is one of the few people rich enough to be able to have a TRUE gaming PC with the hardware necessary to play the games the way they are meant to be played.

Not true at all. If you made a decent living, you can easily afford the materials needed. Just build the computer yourself, its not as hard as it sounds. And while you may end up paying 4,000 in the end for everything high end, its defineatly worth it, for gaming. Just buy a little here, and there. And you should have a kick ass system ready to go. And building your own works out great, because you can add, and change things easily. But, more people are playing on console, so a lot of people tend to stick with that, when it comes to COD

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
I doubt it, unless he sets himself up with a mouse and keyboard for the XBOX. The only reason he's playing the XBOX version instead of the PC one is because he wants to play with Bob Kelly and the staff.

For PC gamers using a joystick to aim is just angering and lame. Console has the edge in some gaming types, but FPS isn't one of them imo.

coinedpro

May 12, 2007
I bet Lord Ant is secretly playing Viva Piñata all through the night.

Lil' Alex

Dec 20, 2007
NYC
Not true at all. If you made a decent living, you can easily afford the materials needed. Just build the computer yourself, its not as hard as it sounds. And while you may end up paying 4,000
Actually you can do cheaper than that. I just spent about $1900 for a Quad core I clocked to 3ghz and an 8800GTX running beyond ultra clocks. I'm playing everything @ 1920x1200 full settings smooth as silk. ( OK except for Crysis) I tell people with 360's that games look even better on my system but they don't believe me.

Socialenemy69

Jun 19, 2007
Vancouver, BC In the Rainy Season
Id rather spend $500 every 5 years or so on a console rather than constantly try to upgrade my PC to be the ultimate gaming machine. Upgrading processors, motherboards, ram and Video cards gets mighty expensive when a good video card costs as much as an Xbox 360. Plus I was never a good mouse/keyboard player with FPS games so I used to play with a controller and get my ass whooped playing the original Halo online.

Plus consoles are great for offline multiplayer. Its much better to kick your friends but at a game when he is sitting next to you compared to him being at his own house playing you online.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute

I have a "true gaming PC". It' cost the same as a (lame) Xbox, HD kit, HDTV, and surround system.

:icon_roll

360 version of this game sux compared to PC version. Not to mention the control issues.

Feb 20, 2007
Yea, I might as well beat beeman in here and jump in. I doubt ant will be a console person *being nice* just because he is a PC guy. There really is no way to look at consoles after you play on PCs...

Yea I am sure he will be back to his custom MADE pc which is a.. DELL I believe? Might as well stay with the ebox.

Hell, maybe I am GOING crazy and even saying that he will maybe support us [ONA] people. Ya no, the ones that help promote the show with our servers. Cuz [GAAY] is so much more show related.

Pestgaming.com