Does XM hate O & A ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2005
I got his email saying something about a free month , so I opened it and clicked on the talk section to see what it looked like and not a single pic of O & A anywhere ??

arent they the highest rated show for this shitbag company ?

Here's the page :

http://www.xmradio.com/talk/index.xmc

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
they dont care enough to hate them. XM stinks as a business. anyone who still questions the boys move to fm is a fucking fool

Jan 15, 2005
Im not saying go cencsored all the time , I still love my uncencsored part of the show but jesus XM give the boys a hand because they cant do it all themselves .

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
Im not saying go cencsored all the time , I still love my uncencsored part of the show
I completely agree. But they cant rely on XM. thats proven in more ways than 1 in my opinion. they need options, despite how many people bitched and some even turned on the show and hate it since, moving to fm and having both flatforms was a great move for the show

Dec 30, 2005
XM doesn't hate O&A. I'm sure of it. But at the same time what do you guys want? XM was still the only company to really give these guys another show. On their terms. And three years later we're all so jaded and spoiled we hate them.

Bottom line. Hate or love XM. XM and O&A have a nice relationship. But don't for one time believe O&A are more important than the company that employs them. Everything in life is business and money related. And as long as O&A remain a profitable investment they'll be around. Which also means if they stop, or actually cost too much (lawsuits, interfering with mergers, etc) They won't.

Just a dose of reality. Sit back and enjoy.

IsThatATrain ?

Some things look better with a few dents in them.
Apr 27, 2005
When you click on the Virus icon on the bottom of the screen you get a pic alright...

A pic of Ron & Fez.

What the fuck is up with that ? I mean, I love the buddays...but OnA & lil' Mr. Norden are what the Virus is all about.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
When you click on the Virus icon on the bottom of the screen you get a pic alright...

A pic of Ron & Fez.

What the fuck is up with that ? I mean, I love the buddays...but OnA & lil' Mr. Norden are what the Virus is all about.
but Ron and Fez are the true "Only XM" show though....3 hours on CBS and 2 on XM doesn't exactly make them "Only XM" material even though they are on XM for 5 hours......

I'm happy to see that they are promoting the Buddays...They ARE on this channel to, ya know!

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
I suspect XM thinks of them as just another radio show, and a show not as worthy of mass mainstream support like Oprah, Nascar and all the other garbage on the platform.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
XM has loaded up their HQ with naggers, and everyone knows naggers know nothing about "good" radio.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
How many times are we gonna get the same thread over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.