Does your parent(s) listen to O&A?

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I put parents in parentheses for out ethnic members. BWA-HAHA! :icon_mrgr

But joking aside, does your mom or dad listen to O&A?

Not while you're around them, but on their own. Having them in the car while YOU listen, doesn't really count; that's cheating.

Like if you run in the room and jack in front of your father, that doesn't count as a bisexual experience. Savy?

But here's the thing, first of all:

I keep urging my mom to buy an XM unit, because she would listen to the show when they were on the FM side in Chicago.

And, she is a linger longerer, because I remember she listened to O&A when they were syndicated nights in Chicago from 2001-2002.

He can identify Op, Ant, Jim, CS Kenny and Rich Vos. And I think Pat from Moonachie.

So do your parent(s) listen to O&A?

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
And if Opie read this: My mom thought stomping Andrews cake was the worst thing you've ever done.

Or anyone has done for that matter short of constructing a Hilter balloon for a parade.

I showed her the video and she was just disgusted. I could not change her mind, that it really was funny.

To this day, she doesn't forgive you for smashing a homeless man's food.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
No FUCKING way.

I got my dad XM for Christmas a few years ago.... and I really doubt it's even left the Bluegrass station. Much less 202.

My mom.... nope. No fucking way either. My step dad... fuck yeah. He'd totally dig it... but my mother wouldn't allow that FILTH in the house.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
No way. But i think they have heard every commedian on 150.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
my dad and stepmom listen to both OnA and Rnf, my stepmom loves ronnie!!!

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
My mom is forced to when she is in the car with me. She doesn't care for the language and the "crude humor", but she has gotten quite a few laughs out if it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
my dad was a stern fan, so im sure that he would listen to the boys, but he's dead you seee. as for my mom i dont know. she's a sick fuck so i wouldn't put it past her. but i have been avoiding her lately

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
My dad tunes in when i force him to, I wont let my mom listen to them. But my dad actaully made an O&A reference one day and it was very funny because he resents them sometimes.

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
Mom fuck no, Dad listens sometimes if were in the same truck on the way to a job but he does like to listen to RnF on the lunch break

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I had my dad listen and he's an extremely smart doc,,,very great with patients extremely sucessfull, does lecures in the middle east etc

He loved it! Said "these guys are quick,, very funny"----I try to get him to put on wbcn when he can but hasn't in a while,,,I give him the highlights though :)

My mom= "there so rude!"

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Pretty sure my Dad Does..although he claims he does not...he does use show refrences all the time though. Latest one: he was telling me about a waiter who was really rude and snotty to him..he said "I hope he slips in a puddle of aids and dies!"

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Bought my dad an XM unit for his car a few years ago...told him to check out the show...i dont think he can look me in the eye anymore...I think he was pretty shocked in general at the content..a 'little' beyond him.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
In a word: No.

I bought both my parents Roady 2's a couple years ago and pay for their subs.

Dad listens to nothing but the BBC and my mother listens mostly to Christian music and now Christmas music for the season.

Blech.

IsThatATrain ?

Some things look better with a few dents in them.
Apr 27, 2005
Staten Island
I'm the parent, and proud to say BOTH my kids - 11 y/o boy & 16 y/o girl - listen to O&A. My wife listens too (replays mostly, she works late)

Just one big happy O&A family !

T

texxxman

i am the parent and i do listen. my daughter knows all the comedians from the show, so made her watch clips from the show. she's catching on,and actually we did the walkover when jerico was on. i feel proud that i can share the boys with her. no homo

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Apr 26, 2005
Lowell, In
My mother, no way.....she finds them rude and offensive with no redeeming qualities what so ever. My Dad would take a quick listen when they were on WCKG (and mom was out of the house). He is an Imus man. He can't wait for ol' Turkey neck to get back on the air.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
my dad was a stern fan, so im sure that he would listen to the boys, but he's dead you seee.
[in steve voice] how'd your dad die?

as for my mom i dont know. she's a sick fuck so i wouldn't put it past her. but i have been avoiding her lately

[in Opie voice] How's mother?

But seriously folks, mom dead so she can't listen, but I know that if she was around she would not be a fan.
My Dad has listened a couple of times when he's in the car with me and I'm taking someplace, he gets chuckle, and I call him all the time and mention things the boys have done. He couldn't believe how stupid some people were when they did the FakeNews story about the Pats and Brady.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
My mom listens it when she gets the chance... my dad's an old fart.

Grace

I'm a firm breasted something
Nov 16, 2005
Philly
My dad does, my mom doesn't. She would think it's funny if she did, but she read parts of Norton's book and thought it was "sick".