Dog Genius!!!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
[yt]nGQ0n0A71xQ[/yt]

Its a really neat story about a dog expressing himself without being directed. Donny,the doberman, arranges his stuffed animals in geometric patterns, sets of three by type, face up, face down. I saw this about a month ago on the National Geographic channel. It was an hour long show. Great show for dog lovers.

Edible Napalm

Powers are for the weak.
May 23, 2005
I was telling my sister about how stupid dogs are today, but after watching that clip I have to really rethink that.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Dude...that was crazy. Love me some dogs, really cool.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I was telling my sister about how stupid dogs are today, but after watching that clip I have to really rethink that.
I don't think there is enough tricks that my roommate and I can teach his huskie puppy. She is incredibly smart. She is about 4.5 months old and knows more tricks and is better behaved than most dogs that I have met. She gives high 5 with both paws. She has just been so hard to break.

Dude...that was crazy. Love me some dogs, really cool.

I have become a dog freak since the addtion to my household. I wish I could find all of the clips from that show. There is another dog, I think an Australian Shepard, that can identify any of his 200+ toys. The owner even added an extra toy that the dog was unfamiliar with and through process of elimination the dog was able to identify which toy it was. They showed the training rescue dog and dogs for blind people go through. It was a great show that every dog lover should watch.

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Nov 14, 2005
New Jersey
Love dogs. I have been training by Bull Terrier to play soccer & to kick with his left or right paw. He is so smart it amazes me.