"Dog" The Bounty Hunter - Caught using the "N" word! ** SERIES CANCELLED BY A&E **

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
From Drudge:

NATIONAL ENQUIRER: Shock audio tape of Dwayne "Dog, The Bounty Hunter" Chapman set to be released with A&E cable star spewing foul-mouthed racial slurs... Chapman uses 'N-Word' repeatedly while telling son to dump his black girlfriend: 'I'm not goign to take a chance ever in life of losing everything I worked for, for thirty years, because some f*@#ing n----- heard us say n----- and turned us into the ENQUIRER'... Civil rights leaders already calling for A&E to dump cable net's top rated show... Developing...

Mar 17, 2006
"Dog, the Bounty Hunter"...dropping racial slurs.

On drudgereport:

NATIONAL ENQUIRER: Shock audio tape of Dwayne "Dog, The Bounty Hunter" Chapman set to be released with A&E cable star spewing foul-mouthed racial slurs... Chapman uses 'N-Word' repeatedly while telling son to dump his black girlfriend: 'I'm not goign to take a chance ever in life of losing everything I worked for, for thirty years, because some f*@#ing n----- heard us say n----- and turned us into the ENQUIRER'... Civil rights leaders already calling for A&E to dump cable net's top rated show... Developing...

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
According to my Verizon FIOS TV program guide, A&E has a marathon planned for this weekend. I'm anxious to see how quickly they make programming changes.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
A man like Dog using the N word? I am shocked!

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
NY
lol I thought Dog was all about god and saving people

Every time I see him I swear I'm watching 1980's NWA Wrestling with his haircut and leather getup..

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
He'll just say he now has a stronger relationship with God now more than ever and has been corrrrrected. What I don't get is the show knew this would destroy them... why release the tape?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Oh no, this is big trouble, because some f*@#ing n----- heard us say n----- and turned us into the ENQUIRER'...

mabel

Sep 6, 2002
The dog has already given Al a call in is crying that he's no Don Imus. He's right in that respect because Don Imus was only making a joke. According to tmz they have already suspended his show. The one thing that I don't understand is that its illegal to record a phoney phone call on the radio and play it after you get permission, but its okay to record a private conversation and sell it to an entertainment paper like the enquirer? The media loves to play gotcha with any white person that makes a comment about about minority. But, they don't play the same game with minority celebrities that make offensive remarks. Its okay for Kanye West and Jermaine Dupree to go off on Justin Timberlake. They won't lose there jobs. Its funny that nbc fired Imus, but they hired Isiah Washington as soon as he was let go from abc. No one complained. The National Black journalist didn't ask him to serve out a longer suspension like they wanted for Imus. The double standard is just revolting.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I hope they do take him off the air. He's a phony. That fucking mullet is the only real thing about the guy.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
'Dog' Chapman's racist rant leads to TV show's suspension

The A&E television network has suspended production of the Hawaii-based reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter" after its star Duane "Dog" Chapman was caught on an audio tape repeatedly using a racial slur.
The tape was obtained by the National Enquirer and published on their Web site, www.nationalenquirer.com, today. Soon after, the celebrity news Web site TMZ.com reported that A&E network suspended production. On the tape, Chapman uses the "n-word" in reference to his son's black girlfriend.

TMZ.com said A&E issued a statement saying the show has been suspended while it investigates the allegations. "When the inquiry is concluded we will take appropriate action," the statement said, according to TMZ.

In a statement issued this afternoon, Chapman appologized to "every person I have offended for my regrettable use of very inappropriate language."

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
I'm not goign to take a chance ever in life of losing everything I worked for, for thirty years, because some f*@#ing n----- heard us say n----- and turned us into the ENQUIRER
Dog is psychic, considering it was the National Enquirer that outed this.