Don’t sneeze!!! Pakistani kid born with brain sticking out nose....

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Get that kid in clown school immediately!

I'll wait, i'll wait as long as it takes.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Boogers for brains.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Someone seriously needs to photoshop clown makeup and a big wig on that kid.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My wife’s company will trip over their own dicks to pay to fix that genetic disaster

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
The perfect terrorist. His brains are already blown out.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
They can call it whatever they want, it's project killjoy.
Well the up side is they generally do that kind of project in 3rd world shit holes so they can use non FDA approved implants, they don’t call it human trials because they are not human

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
When Trump calls these country shit holes, people condemn him..then you see some crazy wacky shit like this.

Sent from your Mom's box.

KRSOne

WTF is going on in Pakistan?
First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Couples who are getting married should be forced to have a DNA test first to ensure they are not cousins amid growing concern about incest within Pakistani communities, Britain's first Asian peer has claimed.
Baroness Flather, a former Tory who now sits as a cross-bencher, said in the House of Lords that it is "absolutely appalling" that first cousin marriages in Pakistani communities are leading to "so much disability among children".
She said: "There are a lot of first-cousin marriages in certain communities, particularly among Pakistanis who come from the Pakistani Kashmir area. We know so much about DNA now, but there is so much disability among the children, which is absolutely appalling.
"You go to any such family and there will be four or five children, at least one or two of whom will have some disability. That is absolutely unacceptable, and if we cannot do anything about it, is it fair to the children?"
They say that area of the world gave us algebra but Islam says incest is ok. You don't see a lot of advancement coming out of that area of the world these days.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

They say that area of the world gave us algebra but Islam says incest is ok. You don't see a lot of advancement coming out of that area of the world these days.
India really needs to nuke these bastards and vice versa. Don't these dumb asses know not to marry their first cousins? Bang them? yes. Pull out absolutely! Marry them? No!

Sent from your Mom's box.