Don Rigo's Mafialife Cigars

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Ok Buddays, they are finally here. As heard on The Ron and Fez Show, Mafialife Cigars. We have ordered a limited amount, so get your bundles NOW, as your reading this!!

Click on the picture below to get your NEW Mafialife Cigars from Don Rigo. Post your reviews in this thread if you do so please.

Hope you enjoy!

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Danny from O and A mentioned at a party that he didnt really like how Don Rigo Self-hand Rolled his brown wrappers, because they crack and peel. I went and got an independant wrapper done via conneticut wrapper taking his advice. I treated this product with serious cigar care. I too smoke cigars!
These things are smooth and top notch.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
looks good, nice job Chris, maybe Ill get to sample one of the 7th :icon_mrgr

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
Danny from O and A mentioned at a party that he didnt really like how Don Rigo Self-hand Rolled his brown wrappers, because they crack and peel. I went and got an independant wrapper done via conneticut wrapper taking his advice. I treated this product with serious cigar care. I too smoke cigars!
These things are smooth and top notch.
I have got a lot of cigars from Don Rigos, just ordered 25 torpedo's lastnight, and I have never had the wrapper crack or peel on me.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
I have got a lot of cigars from Don Rigos, just ordered 25 torpedo's lastnight, and I have never had the wrapper crack or peel on me.
I had a few cigars peel a little after leaving out of a humidor for a few days on the table. usually that doesnt happen, but i still wanted to go with one i was sure was different in color, and flavor, along with ripeness durability.

Don Rigo steps up for the show unconditionally, and so it was inevitable i would be using him to make the cigars. it was his idea to use a diff wrapping company for the "different" look and feel.

I smoked one last night and found myself saying " holy shit, these things are really smooth and smell and taste great. Not just cause i own them, but steppingoutside the box. I sent some to a few ppl, Let's see what Ron B will say after he tries it. i am sure he wont lie.

I look forward to the honest reviews here. Good or bad.

Any chance we can sticky this thread for me plz?

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I smoked my sample today after eating Thanksgiving. It was a very good smoke. It had a nice smooth flavor with a nice clean even burn. I will be picking up a bundle.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
I smoked my sample today after eating Thanksgiving. It was a very good smoke. It had a nice smooth flavor with a nice clean even burn. I will be picking up a bundle.
Awsome, im so glad u enjoyed them.... I also got a rare review from Doug who usually shits on me. Thats when you know you got a good product. I wont link, in respects to any dissrespect, but this is what he said about them:

Dugout Doug said:
Say what you want about Chris, the guy sent me a few samples of his cigars, and after all the cooking, and kids, and family, football, eating, and shit that took place over the last 12 hours, I took the time to sit in the garage with a few friends on the street, and smoke some cigars.

I have a nice collection here, Rocky Patals, 5 Vegas Gold, Romeo Y Julieta, Cristo's, Indian Tobac's, and much more at home.

I thought, ehhh, lets try these smokes Chris sent me.

Flat out, THESE ARE A GREAT SMOKE PEOPLE.

Rigo is top notch in the first place, but these fuckers are a nice, smooth, nutty, medium flavored cigar.
There are only few samples left, and about 8 bundles left until we order more.

Thanks for the support Baggers!

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I'll give your sticks a fair shake chris, and post on here. YGM.

3des

Awsome, im so glad u enjoyed them.... I also got a rare review from Doug who usually shits on me. Thats when you know you got a good product. I wont link, in respects to any dissrespect, but this is what he said about them:

Dugout Doug said:
Say what you want about Chris, the guy sent me a few samples of his cigars, and after all the cooking, and kids, and family, football, eating, and shit that took place over the last 12 hours, I took the time to sit in the garage with a few friends on the street, and smoke some cigars.

I have a nice collection here, Rocky Patals, 5 Vegas Gold, Romeo Y Julieta, Cristo's, Indian Tobac's, and much more at home.

I thought, ehhh, lets try these smokes Chris sent me.

Flat out, THESE ARE A GREAT SMOKE PEOPLE.

Rigo is top notch in the first place, but these fuckers are a nice, smooth, nutty, medium flavored cigar.
Here's another quote from Douche:
Dugout Douchebag said:
I LOVE the O&A Show
It seems like his ringing endorsement of your cigars carries a lot of weight. Hell, I saw Douche's video and aside from that manly thing in the background it looks like it carries a LOT of weight.

He likes them today - but I guarantee that he will flip-flop on that.

Many of us like you Chris - you disappoint us all by mentioning Douche's name here.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
I am sure many of the "all" you supposedly speak for understand it was used purely to show that even those who dislike me, and ppl are having issue with like the cigars, purely because of the taste and goodness of the cigar itself. Thats all it was.

I apologiiiiiiiiiseh if it offended you, or anyone else!

Im looking forward to roche, and RMP's reviews. Thanks for the support WB.

Saw a quick Dr.Steve mention on dot net i'd like to share with you guys too. After someone asked him what brand of cigars Ron B usually smokes:

Last several batches I sent him were the Robusto Grandee's...write Jose; he'll know which ones you're talking about. They are very fine cigars, surpassed only by the MafiaLifeChris model :)

http://www.donrigo.com

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
You didn't do anything wrong chris, fuck da haters. Can't wait to hear RNF play your game.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I posted my review. The two I got were very good smokes. I smoked the second one last night while watching a movie. They have a very nice clean smooth flavor. They are probably the best cigar I have ever had for that low of a price.