DON STUGOTS on 202

jclintsma

Pest In Tennessee
Apr 26, 2006
Smyrna,TN
Hey My friend stugots is looking for a shot on 202 and as heard on Ron and Fez If he get people talking about it at VIP tomorrow he might get it. If you are going to VIP please tell Ronnie B you wanna hear "Stugots on 202"

SilasMarner

Aug 18, 2006
Canada
I'm way too far away to make it tomorrow evening;

But fwiw, this is my MB vote that he gets a spot....(given all the on-air talk, i have to guess that it's probably already a go)

Overall, I would like to hear more spin-off shows on weekends etc...

Maybe we will eventually get a 2nd station (will there be more opp's post-merger if ala carte plans?) and we can get many more of these "extra" shows

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Bring Stugots to 202 on the weekend.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Bump

You fuckers help Stugots out. Yes I'm talking to you dickhead.

Hottub

On the Trading Block? Not this Ham n Egger!
Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
The Don is far too talented to let slip between the cracks. If you are going tomorrow night, tell them Don Stugots sent you.

If you have not heard the show yet, go to thereisnoradio.com this Sunday at 5pm eastern and give a listen.
The chat will also be jumping.

Be listening people.

REGINA and WHAT'S HIS NAME on 202!!

jclintsma

Pest In Tennessee
Apr 26, 2006
Smyrna,TN
The Don is far too talented to let slip between the cracks. If you are going tomorrow night, tell them Don Stugots sent you.

If you have not heard the show yet, go to thereisnoradio.com this Sunday at 5pm eastern and give a listen.
The chat will also be jumping.

Be listening people.

REGINA and WHAT'S HIS NAME on 202!!
TUB THANKS FOR THE HELP BRO...

Hottub

Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
C'mon Johnnie. You know who you are talking aboot, right?

Paison #2! *Fuggetaboutit*

Hottub

Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
I must outbump The Turtle.

Sunday 5pm Just wait for The Tub to call. A sure show stopper (or killer)

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I'm all for Stugots getting some time on 202. And I encourage everyone going to VIP to voice your support for him. But I think Ronnie really isn't concerned with how much support he gets from Wackbag. I think Ronnie is looking for Stugots to step up on RonFez.net and help lead them back to prominence within the community. Although I don't see how they ever really lost it seeing as how no one does more for Ron and Fez then Mikeyboy......not even their producers.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
I'm all for Stugots getting some time on 202. And I encourage everyone going to VIP to voice your support for him...
OK, I going to get in my car and drive in. See you in 30 hours, and I'm going to rip ESD nipples off at VIP.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
OK, I going to get in my car and drive in. See you in 30 hours, and I'm going to rip ESD nipples off at VIP.
You better fly. Those eclaires won't stay fresh for very long. :p

Hottub

Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
Not éclairs!!!
Canollis, you fucking hayseed!!

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
Bumping for support... wow, my sign-in still works.
Wow, I don't think I've seen you since I wasn't a mod. How've you been? Yeah Stugots for 202 or something. I won't be there so I can't make a difference :(