Donating to the Charles Cassidy Family Memorial Trust Fund

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
You can donate to the fund of the murdered Philadelphia police officer by sending checks to:

Charles Cassidy Family Memorial Trust Fund
901 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107

You can also donate by phone:
(215) 629 3600

LilConor

I am out of the country. Anyone know if I can just pay pal ?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Very cool find Krisko.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
You can donate to the fund of the murdered Philadelphia police officer by sending checks to:

Charles Cassidy Family Memorial Trust Fund
901 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107

You can also donate by phone:
(215) 629 3600

thanks Krisko
this is a terrible story.

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
From today's paper on philly.com

Cassidy memorial fund

Members of the Police Department's 35th District have established a trust fund for the family of Officer Chuck Cassidy, who was killed when he walked in on a robbery Wednesday.

Contributions can be made in several ways:

- Mail a check payable to the Charles Cassidy Family Memorial Trust Fund, 901 Arch St., Philadelphia 19107

- Donations can be taken to the 35th Police District, 5960 N. Broad St., Philadelphia

- Donations may be taken to any of the following Philadelphia Police and Fire Credit Union branches: 901 Arch St., 7604 City Ave., 8500 Henry Ave., 3338 S. Broad St., Leo Mall at Byberry and Bustleton Avenues, 7500 Castor Ave. and 3330 Grant Ave.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Thanks for posting this I was thinking of sending a check and just did because of this post w/the info.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
bump

i already give to the FOP, they take care of there own so i like to stick with the broader type of donations but thanks for the info

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
For those of you who did not know, John Lewis, the confessed murder was transported back to Philadelphia today wearing Officer Cassidy's handcuffs.

I've been on the job 10 years, and I never knew that this was tradition.

And it's a damn fine one.