Donation drive?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I noticed Wackbag’s patron saint @ysr50 hasn't donated in a while. I’m not calling him out, just pointing out that the guy who was pretty much single handedly keeping the lights on...is no longer doing so.

With our primary benefactor no longer picking up the slack for the rest of us, and with @zagman76 too busy or too shy to ask, I thought I would mention it.

Maybe everything is fine/paid up, but just in case, maybe throw our leader a few bucks if you can spare it.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
How’s about some of the tightwads who’ve never kicked in?

Not to shame anyone. That would be mean.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
How’s about some of the tightwads who’ve never kicked in?

Not to shame anyone. That would be mean.
Perusing some of the names that haven't donated in the last 4 years, I think some public shaming may be in order.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
<—————————donated

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Thank you all very much!

I also apologize that I've only been around in spurts lately. I do, however, check on the servers and infrastructure several times a week.

ysr50

Donator
I haven't been donating much for a while. Sometimes life gets spendy and tightening the belt is required. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully I will return one day soon as wackbags most generous benefactor. In the meantime I encourage anyone reading this to donate.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I haven't been donating much for a while. Sometimes life gets spendy and tightening the belt is required. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully I will return one day soon as wackbags most generous benefactor. In the meantime I encourage anyone reading this to donate.

Badfinger

I shot the sheriff
I'll throw in a few dollars when they clear some of the riff raff out of this place.