Don't add Norton to the lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwaychris

Jun 4, 2001
nyc
Please, please, DON'T add NORTON to the line up. Yes, the guy is funny, but, he's low rent and he's a little dumb. Now's not the time to make those kind of changes, anyway. O&A should succeed in syndication, with the same O&A formula that made them #1, in the #1 market. As a frequent guest, he rocks, but the variety of comics makes the show more interesting. On some level, I think Norton's a 'one note johnny', who will slow down some of the more interesting conversations, like the dumb kid in class. Just don't make changes, now. Chris :rolleyes:

joey8ball

Jun 16, 2001
Wayne,NJ
I would like to hear Norton become a bigger part of the show. He could be a great psycho man about the town. Could you imagine Norton and Ol' D going into the streets?

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
I think your blowing it out of proportion. I was thinking about that too, but I don't think he will be going on NEW's payroll anytime soon. He is just one of those guests that are welcome whenever they want. Plus he makes the show funnier, and at the sametime makes O & A's job alot easier. Did you hear this somewhere or are you just hoping it doesn't happen? I would not mind it, myself.

Could you imagine Norton and Ol' D going into the streets?
That would be classic. They can do that now. Send that idea to Rick. I can imagine them going out and just raping an 18 year old. Plus Ol'D would probably have an attack of regularity and start selling dime bags. Good radio? Or jailtime? You make the call. :D

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
Who ??? We should leave Ed Nortin on the Honeymooners show where he is at his best...... lol Nortin is a standup and a great guest dont sweat anything its a freaking talk show and they were just talkin

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
I would support Norton all the way if he does become a regular at the show... He already is...
I think it would be cool but that is my choice on it

joey8ball

Jun 16, 2001
Wayne,NJ
Thank you Maveric for the idea to e-mail the idea to Rick. I just did and sent it to the boyz as well. I must say that this is a great board. No BS here you guys and girls can make someone feel welcome. LONG LIVE WACKBAG

SCUMBAG

Jun 22, 2000
Middle Village QUEENS
Maybe the big announcement is that Norton is now officially a registered sex offender in New York state.Today was by far the best wiffle ball bat challenge ever. Anal, Geldman, can you believe it!!!!?

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Well I went to the Comedy Cellar and I talked to Norton.. I asked him what is goin on with this big thingy O&A keep talkin about him....He said nothing is up all it is that he can just walk in there.. anytime he wants that is pretty much it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom