Don't Forget the Lyrics

Nov 22, 2005
South Philadelphia
Wayne Brady hosted karaoke for money... its a pretty big boo fest but there was one funny line

they are evaluating the answer and drawing it out
Girl says "no wayne don't do this to me"

Brady "can you say that again"

audeince aww's

other than that, booooooo :piss

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Wayne Brady hosted karaoke for money... its a pretty big boo fest but there was one funny line

they are evaluating the answer and drawing it out
Girl says "no wayne don't do this to me"

Brady "can you say that again"

audeince aww's

other than that, booooooo :piss
I'm still trying to figure out how Fox gets away with blatantly ripping off (Hoo Hoo) reality shows from other networks. First, they ripped off the wife swapping show (which ripped off a brilliant Chappelle's Show sketch). Then they stole ABC's nanny show. Now, they have a karaoke show that debuted at the exact same time as one that started on NBC the night before.

Either Rupert Murdoch runs the world in a way that makes Bill Gates jealous, or he doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

Oh, wait: Til' Death got renewed and a new bomb staring Kelsey Grammar and Patricia Heaton starts in September. Nevermind.

warpedmind84

Listener since '98
Mar 17, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I'm still trying to figure out how Fox gets away with blatantly ripping off (Hoo Hoo) reality shows from other networks. First, they ripped off the wife swapping show (which ripped off a brilliant Chappelle's Show sketch). Then they stole ABC's nanny show. Now, they have a karaoke show that debuted at the exact same time as one that started on NBC the night before.

Either Rupert Murdoch runs the world in a way that makes Bill Gates jealous, or he doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

Oh, wait: Til' Death got renewed and a new bomb staring Kelsey Grammar and Patricia Heaton starts in September. Nevermind.
Where is proof that NBC came up with the idea first? Just cause it aired a day before Fox's?