Don't Forget To Set Your Clocks Ahead!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
It's Spring Forward night. Set your clocks ahead an hour before you go to sleep tonight.

Except for Crippledalbino, who should set it forward an hour and one minute forward. :action-sm

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Fucking lose an hour of my life. Fucking stupid. Fucking keep the clocks the same year round douche bags.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I just have to say that I fucking HATE daylight savings time. It doesn't save shit and it's too much of a pain in the ass. We get up when we get up and there is no reason to change the clock.

Even though it's an hour it's a major change for our bodies and 85% of people can't seem to understand that. We have internal clocks that are more accurate than any clock on Earth. Our bodily functions are based on it and the seasons and use changing sleep patterns twice a year throws everything out of balance.

That's why it takes a while for you to get your bowel movements back to normal after changing when you start getting ready because your body is still functioning on the previous pattern.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Im just happy the sun stays out later...

But whats the "real time", right now, or an hour ahead?

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Real time is still 1:08. You don't set the clocks ahead, or back in the fall, until 2am.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Real time is still 1:08. You don't set the clocks ahead, or back in the fall, until 2am.
I get that part, im saying if there was no such thing as the changing of clocks twice a year, what time would it be?

1:32AM or 2:32AM

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
now, none daylight savings time is the real time. When you change the clocks at 2am, you will be an hour ahead of real time.

Steam

May 18, 2003
I fucking hate how some of my devices don't adjust for the early Daylight Savings Time.

Completely fucks everything up. Fuck you government.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
I just have to say that I fucking HATE daylight savings time. It doesn't save shit and it's too much of a pain in the ass. We get up when we get up and there is no reason to change the clock.

Even though it's an hour it's a major change for our bodies and 85% of people can't seem to understand that. We have internal clocks that are more accurate than any clock on Earth. Our bodily functions are based on it and the seasons and use changing sleep patterns twice a year throws everything out of balance.

That's why it takes a while for you to get your bowel movements back to normal after changing when you start getting ready because your body is still functioning on the previous pattern.
And who the fuck enjoys darkness at 4:30 PM in November? Sure as fuck not me. Most depressing time of the year, if you ask me.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Holy shit I completely forgot. I was wondering how the shit it got so late. Or early, as it is.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I just got woke up by a text message on my cell phone... I'm on-call 24/7 for work this week. Talk about being freaked out... The cell phone, computer and cable box all said 5:41, but the two clock radios said 4:41. It took me a few minutes to figure it out.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Same story here. I woke up thinking I was late for work, and thought it was Sunday night instead of Saturday. Turned on my computer to make sure things were good.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Spring forward ... This pleases me very very much

And, in you still haven't set your clocks ahead the time is now 9:34 AM

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I hate this shit. Now it'll be dark out when I wake up in the morning. Plus, my alarm clock is one of those Emerson self-setting clocks that automatically adjusts itself for daylight savings time, but it's programmed for the old dates before Congress went and fucking changed verything, so at some point in the near future, my alarm will move itself ahead an hour while I sleep and I won't know because I have no idea what day the clock thinks is the start of daylight savings time anymore.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I hate this shit. Now it'll be dark out when I wake up in the morning. Plus, my alarm clock is one of those Emerson self-setting clocks that automatically adjusts itself for daylight savings time, but it's programmed for the old dates before Congress went and fucking changed verything, so at some point in the near future, my alarm will move itself ahead an hour while I sleep and I won't know because I have no idea what day the clock thinks is the start of daylight savings time anymore.
I have one of those clocks ... I manually set it. Problem solved :action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
We do here in Arizona..
yea and they did't recognize marten loother koon day either........:action-sm

oh and yes i fucked up, god damn dogs woke me up at 6 am i mean 7 am eh i dont know what time it is :icon_roll