don't piss off stingray!!!!!

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
you ok stingray??
got some anger issues?
remind me not to piss you off!!goddamn, that busta move guy is probably jumpin from a bridge!

na, Im not mad, thats a girl that keeps signing up here after she gets banned.
she actually signs up with 2 seperate names and fights with herself! she doesnt understand that her IPs match every time, If she would be cool I'd let her stay.. but shes just a wacko

I just signed up so this is my first post. For the uninitiated tools like me, would you guys mind explaining what's going on?? I've already learned that thou shall not piss off Stingray. What exactly happened here?? Who's busta move?? Anybody? :confused:

Originally posted by LONE SHARK:
<STRONG>I just signed up so this is my first post. For the uninitiated tools like me, would you guys mind explaining what's going on?? I've already learned that thou shall not piss off Stingray. What exactly happened here?? Who's busta move?? Anybody? :confused:</STRONG>
YOU are bustamovie and you think I cant see your real IP behind your safeweb browser? haha BANNED AGAIN

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

the thing that was real funny was when who's online said she was trying to reply after she was banned. I'm actually having fun at this :D :D :D

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
you're crackin me up!!!
i don't think i am bust amovie!
i always fight with myself..but thats a problem i am workin on. :confused: