Dont wanna come off as dumb but

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
WAS THAT A RERUN TODAY?????SPAZ??????AND did they start the show at like 5:00 with the girl with the CD and Mike Tyson???? was it all a rerun????tell me please or am I am going insane????

Oct 5, 2000
Fuckin' Brooklyn, NY
dude you must be going nuts here man the show was live today...

man how cool was it when anthony told opie to go f himself and that he was the show.

then opie went nuts on ant and they had fight club and anthony broke that bottle over opie's head

then ben ran in and told the guys he just got word that they finally got syndicated i almost shit my pants.

what a great show.

Oct 5, 2000
Fuckin' Brooklyn, NY
well if you didnt figure out in the 1st line that it was a bullshit story that line about syndication had to prove it.

Nah it was a re-run today but they will be live tommorow. oh wait i mean today its past 12? i should get a life damn it.

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Ahhhhhhhh this fucking sux they are not live i cant fucking take it i hope the boys are ok

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
I now know the answer HOWIE YOU NEED A BEATING

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

[This message has been edited by DIRTY_HARRY (edited 01-04-2001).]

Status
Not open for further replies.