Doody Wars should still be settled

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida
The war may be over, according to Opie, but I'm not buying it. I think the best way to settle the war between ESD and Pat Duffy, and to unite the fans, is to bring back the 55 Gallon Drum Challenge. XM only, with crossover AFRO participation.

OlGravyLeg

Better than you
Jan 14, 2005
Now there's an idea I actually like.

busterbros

Because fuck 'em, that's why
Dec 12, 2004
It's so crazy it just might work.

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
Buffalo, NY
i had the idea of diarrhea filled 2 liter with the neck cut off, usin' it as a pocket pussy and after blowing a load into it, small it down. to bad i don't have the necessary mental deficiency to attempt it, Cream Pie Jones can try though

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I love the interaction between the shows that has been going on this week, and the crossovers.

But maybe leave poop out of it...

CitizenV

Apr 6, 2006
Boston
Ugh, Opie is annoying with this thing.
He sounds like one of those kids that would cry when you played a sport and his team was losing so he keeps challenging calls and changing rules.
Screaming like an insane person.
Dave would do anything and they know it, they didn't win dick, they just spun it.
What Pat did was NOTHING compaired to swallowing your own shit and then drinking a glass of dishwashing detergent.
If you asked ANYONE off the street what they would rather do they would pick the "dogshit toothpaste".
And...y'know WAS IT dogshit?
No one saw it come out of the dog, people saw Dave shit though.
I would eat a bowl of dogshit than drink the soap, that is fucking dangerous (well all of it is..) but that IS a poison.
R&F win this, sorry Opie.
Go scream and cry.

-V-

CitizenV

Apr 6, 2006
Boston
Actually the whole thing is kinda stupid and I hope it's over.
Any contest where whoever eats the most shit wins is nothing anyone can really be proud of.

-V-

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
What Pat did was NOTHING compaired to swallowing your own shit and then drinking a glass of dishwashing detergent.
Yes it was. He brushed his teeth with it. Doesnt matter whose shit it is or if its a dogs.

I agree with your other assessments though. ESD is gonna do pretty much anything and Opie kept changing/making up rules to try and help his cause. And I sincerely hope that this is all over. It was giving me the douche chills.

Hottub

On the Trading Block? Not this Ham n Egger!
Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
It's over, Johnnie.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
What is it about Hem C that has the lawyers so afraid? Sissies!

But once again, O&A win in the end. [FACE]

Farm Flufer

P.I.S.S. #202
Apr 28, 2005
Tampa, FL
Only one way to settle this.....

WIFFLEBALL BAT CHALENGE

Yes, I realize it's gay, but we will have a true undisputed champ.

K

kweli33

seriously, this doody war is gay. Not funny and just dumb.

everyone knows ESD is a sick crazy bastard. just stop. its not funny.

sharin in the groove

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
55 gallon drum challenge is a brilliant idea. Though it will have to be ramped up a bit since the original was designed for women, not hardened stunt men.

electrifiedmice

Anthonys giant eye teeth scare children
Nov 20, 2005
Nobody wins a shit war. Nobody likes a shit war. Nobody wants a shit war.

The two dullards who participated in the shit war are going to become septic and experience a world of health problems because they brushed gargled and swallowed shit. In the end the only two left standing are Cream Pie and that semi retired douche nozzle Earl 'I like shit' Douglas.

Aug 11, 2005
Tippy Tom's SHIT !!!!!!
or at least chew on his underwear

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I'm with Ron. Eating piss, shit, cum, and stupid shit isn't cool. Isn't interesting.
I am all for the idea of a "Radio War" ... it's kind of fun for the boards and its silly good fun.
But yeah... there has to be a better way than eating doodies.
;p