Doris Day Is A Spooky 97-Year-Old Little Girl Ghost #QSS

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
So....what was the graphic photo posted on Wiki that everyone is "outraged" about?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bobobie

She was still alive? I thought she died of Cancer? I always get her and Dinah Shore confused. She isn't the one who was banging Burt Reynolds?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
She was still alive? I thought she died of Cancer? I always get her and Dinah Shore confused. She isn't the one who was banging Burt Reynolds?
Pretty sure they were all banging Burt. He was a playa.

Bobobie

Pretty sure they were all banging Burt. He was a playa.
I guess they were supposed to be hot, according to people on other boards. Dinah Shore had a great rack and Day had fantastic legs. They always looked like frumpy middle-aged housewives to me wearing formless clothing and thick sweaters.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I guess they were supposed to be hot, according to people on other boards. Dinah Shore had a great rack and Day had fantastic legs. They always looked like frumpy middle-aged housewives to me wearing formless clothing and thick sweaters.
Yeah, I never really got it either. I took a look through the google images when I heard she croaked, and frankly she looks like a totally averagely attractive librarian. Meh, what do I know. She had a nice singing voice, but once again, nothing to really go nuts about.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Yeah, I never really got it either. I took a look through the google images when I heard she croaked, and frankly she looks like a totally averagely attractive librarian. Meh, what do I know. She had a nice singing voice, but once again, nothing to really go nuts about.
This is, I guess, a cheesecake shot of her.

And her "singing".

Hollywood had some pretty low bars to hurdle in "the day".

Bobobie

She could switch places with Julie Andrews in any movie and it wouldn't be any different, other than the accent.