Douching

I got a question what comes first when you women have your period the tampon or the maxi-pad?

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Yeah it's personal. Now answer the god damn question. I think it's pads. But who knows maybe girls like sticking things in the pussah. It wouldn't be suprising. ;)

FOFOLINA

actually Tampons can be fatal to some women it is called toxic shock syndrome and can be deadly... I used tampons one time and it was very uncomfortable i so hated it... so I use pads ....ding ding ding mav you win

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I knew it. See I know you gals like the vibrators. But who in there right mind would like something stuck in their oraface all day. That sounds fucked up. If my ass was bleeding constantly I'd use the pad. I would never stick something up my ass. lol :D ;)

FOFOLINA

Well I dont use Vibrators cause I think it is an insult to men so thats my opinion on it mav

If you want to see an example of what happens to girls when they leave the tampon in too long just look at Stalker Patty.

Unless it is me, i dont care what chicks stuff in their box, as long as it dont stink.