Dr. Dirty - The Legendary John Valby @ Punchline Atlanta - 10/18/2007

circpro

No Complaints here
Nov 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Punchline Atlanta

For me it started with a cassette tape my friend Crounse had. I don�t know where he got it from, probably Andy Smith, but it was incredible. You probably have a similar story. If you do, then don�t miss this chance to see the legendary Dr. Dirty - John Valby. Few people can resist laughing at songs that would have earned them a mouthful of soap when they were children. Valby�s repertoire is composed of popular songs, limericks, classical arrangements and his own original creations. Valby has made a career out of poking fun at his audiences, stretching the limits of free speech and accepted good taste and satirizing current events from behind his piano. When he�s not playing and singing, he yells obscenities, the audience yells back and everyone has a good time. The best way to describe John Valby is to blend the following performers together: Allen Sherman, Spike Jones, Lenny Bruce, and Weird Al Yankovic, all topped off with the dirt of Redd Foxx, only better.

10/18/2007

The Punchline
280 Hilderbrand Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
(404)252-LAFF(5233)

The Punchline is located in Atlanta, Georgia, north 3/4 of a mile from I-285, off Roswell Road, at 280 Hilderbrand Dr., In the Balconies Shopping Center.