Dr. Steve question

The Full Bug

Neuw Pleumes!
Nov 21, 2004
At one point didn't Dr. Steve say he was going blind? What happened with that? Did he get better I hope? 'Cause Jesus that would suck.

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
I kinda remember him talking about having to get injections into his eyes that he would go blind without them and could or will go blind eventually.

Badfinger

I shot the sheriff
Apr 26, 2006
Philly Burbs
That's what his mom told him when he was 13.

but seriously.... I hope he's not.

ChatterCunt

Nov 30, 2005
At one point didn't Dr. Steve say he was going blind? What happened with that? Did he get better I hope? 'Cause Jesus that would suck.
I didn't know your eyes could die from boredom.

phillybear

May 8, 2006
With the last Blind Steve that appeared on the show, Travis ended up kicking him in the nuts and management was not amused. And Troy focked his mother.

fied1k

New Wackbag
Aug 4, 2011
Maybe he drank his own wine? Chateau de Prestone

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
If I could ask Dr.Steve a question, it'd be about my left foot. Once in a while I get these weird little balls on the underside, and sometimes on the side's or top. Just 1-3 at a time, every 2-3 months. They're filled with a clear viscous fluid (yes, I know he says that word oddly). They don't hurt, but get uncomfortable if I leave them for a long period of time without gouging them to drain the fucking things. They're small too, about the head of a pin. And they're only ever on my left foot. Never the right. The fuck?

I could give a shit about his eyes. Just care about my foot.

jimmymac72

Up all night
It's My Birthday!
May 12, 2007
North Carolina
If I could ask Dr.Steve a question, it'd be about my left foot. Once in a while I get these weird little balls on the underside, and sometimes on the side's or top. Just 1-3 at a time, every 2-3 months. They're filled with a clear viscous fluid (yes, I know he says that word oddly). They don't hurt, but get uncomfortable if I leave them for a long period of time without gouging them to drain the fucking things. They're small too, about the head of a pin. And they're only ever on my left foot. Never the right. The fuck?

I could give a shit about his eyes. Just care about my foot.
Get those too... it's athletes foot. Get ya some spray. Haven't had it in years. It works but those things are odd lookin'