Dream Helmet

Would you buy a dream helmet?

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
If they came out with a gadget that you wore at night and it recorded your dreams onto like a DVD that you could play back the next morning, would you buy it?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
All I'd need to do is have an awesome dream that was an hour and a half long and involved tons of famous people and I'd have a blockbuster movie.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Yes, but I wouldn't show them to anyone, I just want to know all the horrible things my mind injects into my dreams at night.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Since I don't think I dream, I want one to see if I really do
Everyone dreams. I couldn't remember my dreams for years but lately I've been recalling them a lot more often. The best is when you're coming "out" of sleep with the TV or radio on and it interjects itself into your dream. FTR, Bobby from King of the Hill as Jimcy is pretty fucking creepy.

All I'd need to do is have an awesome dream that was an hour and a half long and involved tons of famous people and I'd have a blockbuster movie.
I guess there's a rule in place about not being able to sell or mass market it.

Yes, but I wouldn't show them to anyone, I just want to know all the horrible things my mind injects into my dreams at night.
Pretty much.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I'd like to see them on tv. I pretty much remember my dreams all the time and my co-workers enjoy hearing the fucked mind that I have. One told me I had about three movies worth of scenarios. I've heard that the later you eat and closer to bed time, the more whacked out they are. I can only say for myself that, that holds true.
I just hate when the snakes chase me or when I try to punch someone, it's in slow motion. I also know that after I went skydiving, I no longer had dreams of flying anymore.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Everyone dreams. I couldn't remember my dreams for years but lately I've been recalling them a lot more often. The best is when you're coming "out" of sleep with the TV or radio on and it interjects itself into your dream. FTR, Bobby from King of the Hill as Jimcy is pretty fucking creepy.
A couple times that I remember, I've had dreams while listening to the show.
Anyone else had that experience? It's really weird. you have to have that perfect combination of being asleep while the show is on, plus being able to remember it afterwards. I have the alarm clock radio tuned to the XM modulator, so the possibility is often there.
Its only happened twice that I remember vividly, and one of them was the original airing of the 'cockmeat' bit.
You have to experience it to know how weird it is.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
I've heard that the later you eat and closer to bed time, the more whacked out they are.
I used to eat sliced ham just before bed to induce nightmares. Meat is supposedly the best because it's harder to digest and that supposedly leads to more aggressive dreaming. Used to work like a charm. Nowadays I pretty much dream every night all night whether or not I eat or am sober or not. My dreams would weird out David Lynch, and they all seem to meld into one another. I also go through periods of recurring dreams, though it's been a while. The worst ones would be where my legs are paralyzed and someone is chasing me, I swear I would feel my leg muscles lock up in my dreams, it was almost as if I knew what it felt like to be paralyzed, even though I know paralyzed people can't feel their legs. Creepy shit.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Hell yeah. Not only for the sex dreams(like the one had last night about Halle Berry before pregnancy), but for the fucked up pyschocotic ones too.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
No doubt about it...I'd love to see my dreams...I've heard usually you can't remember most of the stuff you dream anyway.

Has anyone attempted lucid dreaming (being in control of your dreams)? I've done it a couple times and can recall doing anything I want until I forget yet again that I'm actually dreaming. It's like, I know I'm dreaming, but it just doesn't process that I can do anything I want.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Hell yeah. Not only for the sex dreams(like the one had last night about Halle Berry before pregnancy), but for the fucked up pyschocotic ones too.
wow a black man that admits to a dream?

remember we killed the last one that had a dream

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
actually just recently i had my xm in my bedroom, and was coming out of sleep as ant was talking about his jager shots and being on stage and all... i woke up thinking i was drunk. das fun.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I'd get it just to watch my girlfriend's dreams. I think that'd be more entertaining than watching my own.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
would be weird to see those death dreams.