Dreams about your life that include the O&A show?

bobo's peener

Sep 17, 2009
Ohio
Sometimes I have dreams that I actually had some sort of connection with favorite show regulars as if I'd actually met them, like Patrice O'neal. Usually my dreams are more like dreams about a fall down a ravine, and falling in love with a girl named Christine and ending things feeling as though it was what she wanted, and a faint memory of her making something up to get back at me for ending things, despite my thinking it was what she wanted (for which I forgive her because I never stopped being in love with her).

Sometimes I dream and show references are part of the dreams. Other times I just dream that my relationship with my wife is not exactly what it seems, yet I can't put my finger on why. Or I dream that I'm much older than I think when I'm awake. But I always wake up, and then it's back to reality.

Anyone else dream like I do?

Apr 23, 2011
One time I had a dream I was sitting round talkn turkey monkey jive.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
One time I had a dream I was sitting round talkn turkey monkey jive.
You know, people are here to discuss the show and have a few laughs. There's no need to take it to the gutter (ghetto in your case) right away.

I'm all for keepin' it real, but lets keep it PG on this Eve of the Holiest of Holies!

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Sometimes I have dreams that I actually had some sort of connection with favorite show regulars as if I'd actually met them, like Patrice O'neal. Usually my dreams are more like dreams about a fall down a ravine, and falling in love with a girl named Christine and ending things feeling as though it was what she wanted, and a faint memory of her making something up to get back at me for ending things, despite my thinking it was what she wanted (for which I forgive her because I never stopped being in love with her).

Sometimes I dream and show references are part of the dreams. Other times I just dream that my relationship with my wife is not exactly what it seems, yet I can't put my finger on why. Or I dream that I'm much older than I think when I'm awake. But I always wake up, and then it's back to reality.

Anyone else dream like I do?

How many dead bodies are in your house?

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jul 24, 2005
not sure if serious

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
I've fallen asleep with the show on and had the audio incorporate into a dream several times.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
i have a lot of wet dreams.

not sure why.

THRILLHO

Apr 5, 2009
Bothell, Wa.
I dream that opie, Anthony, and lil' jimmy push me down the stairs and beat me up. Then they comfort me and tell me things will be alright.