[YT]13bkEASIp5s[/YT]

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
i posted a few of his vids before

here is 1 of his newest

[YT]13bkEASIp5s[/YT]
What's the over/under on how minutes until he pukes it all back up? I saw a guy chug a bottle of Jack Daniels like this and he promptly puked it all back up within 20 minutes. He started sweating, turned red then ghost white and power booted. The body doesn't fuck around when it think's it's been poisoned.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
The body doesn't fuck around when it think's it's been poisoned.
No shit. 16 years old, 1/2 bottle whiskey in 4 hours then 5/6 bottle vodka in 45 minutes. Slept 20 fucking hours (and probably puked when I woke up, I don't remember.)

This guy's so dead within a year.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
What's the over/under on how minutes until he pukes it all back up? I saw a guy chug a bottle of Jack Daniels like this and he promptly puked it all back up within 20 minutes. He started sweating, turned red then ghost white and power booted. The body doesn't fuck around when it think's it's been poisoned.

If he has any brain cells left, he'd make himself puke right away otherwise it'll be very painful when it comes up naturally

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
And since you brought up the body knowing it's been poisoned, its prioritization of the reaction to the poisoning process is pretty amazing. Dehydrated from 8 hours of drunken sleep? Suck all that water out through the colon lining, wake up and drop a diamond into the toilet. You've been up for one hour guzzling water? SEND EVERYTHING THROUGH PRONTO. But try to keep the nutrients, if at all possible, by not throwing them up. Roids? Walk em off deek.