Drive Home.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I fell in love with O&A during drive hom... stuck in trafic ,,, long day... before the kids start asking for money when you get home.

WYSP? Chris?

whats the other venues and how hard would that switch be.

I think it's paramount. I mean fuck... we are back on top... can't we call the shots? I,m posting thiswith no idea the situation... just as a fan and what I wish was happening in the now.

DRive home in my opinion is the demo... Why aren't the boys there..

Imagine the partys O&A would have if they had to get up at 3.[ EDIT ] PM.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
just tell me you're not driving
with kids in the car
please

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
just tell me you're not driving
with kids in the car
please
He is Autistic.... I wish i were a bigger mess.Kiddin.. never drink when Im with the boy... Christ I would drunkenly kill him in an almost barfight.... just home.

Almost took us both in the woods three years ago.... but...I met a crazy crackhead who loved my son.... saved both our lives.....

crackheads are worth more than cheap stolen tools when your down out of society.

When everyone ignored me and my fucked up son..... a girl on crack made him smile.

two bullets got unloaded from a gun that day.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
Wow. This thread is beyond all comprehension.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
But reality.

Sold a house.. 70,000 in the bank... I figured live a lil before... but by the end of 6 monthsthis mess showed me love....It was so I could be there... but she made him laugh...it took drugs too keep up with this kid... but he was happy...I learned.

off drugs tough... but he had that. too this day... except for jail ( support)and financial shit... My job is to get that smile.

fucking pisses me off I cant pick him up this week, im broke.

Dads rich, Brothers rich... Life is really fucked up.

and before you all say dead beatdad just don.t. not this case.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i miss drivetime

since radio in general is a failure and they are dropping formats left and right how about change the way you program a station as well.

tradition is morning are the most listened too. but thats based on old habits before the influx of distractions that compete with radio.

OnA arent a ZOO show. its a program. it doesnt fill a void and isnt background music. you listen to it just like you watch a tv show most of the time. its more old school radio then anything. its an evening show. make evenings the highest rated time on these stations. something new might actually draw in listeners rather then lose them to mp3s

Feb 20, 2007
I need to go to bed now, trying to comprehend has just wrecked me.

I know Glenn won't be going to bed for a while, I enjoy reading about eating a thumb tack or the likes from you tomorrow :)

Feb 20, 2007
i miss drivetime

since radio in general is a failure and they are dropping formats left and right how about change the way you program a station as well.

tradition is morning are the most listened too. but thats based on old habits before the influx of distractions that compete with radio.

OnA arent a ZOO show. its a program. it doesnt fill a void and isnt background music. you listen to it just like you watch a tv show most of the time. its more old school radio then anything. its an evening show. make evenings the highest rated time on these stations. something new might actually draw in listeners rather then lose them to mp3s
And I agree - I was thinking this this morning on my drive in. What other radio station do you have where your fans wake up in the morning just to hear you come on the air? (cum?)

Other shows are just fillers, something you are listening to while you brush your teeth, drive to work, etc.

There is a bunch of other things one can do, for instance I can listen to all my mp3s off my hard drive in my car. maybe during a commercial i will, otherwise I am listening to the boys like I am sitting there with them, not like a Zoo where they talk and I think of running my car into a tree. uhg.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
He is Autistic.... I wish i were a bigger mess.Kiddin.. never drink when Im with the boy... Christ I would drunkenly kill him in an almost barfight.... just home.

Almost took us both in the woods three years ago.... but...I met a crazy crackhead who loved my son.... saved both our lives.....

crackheads are worth more than cheap stolen tools when your down out of society.

When everyone ignored me and my fucked up son..... a girl on crack made him smile.

two bullets got unloaded from a gun that day.
Originally Posted by Glenn Dandy
But reality.
Sold a house.. 70,000 in the bank... I figured live a lil before... but by the end of 6 monthsthis mess showed me love....It was so I could be there... but she made him laugh...it took drugs too keep up with this kid... but he was happy...I learned.

off drugs tough... but he had that. too this day... except for jail and financial shit... My job is to get that smile.

fucking pisses me off I cant pick him up this week, im broke.

Dads rich, Brothers rich... Life is really fucked up.

Originally Posted by Glenn Dandy
HUdson when i go completely crazy... I'm comming to see you.... Then sir I will make you live.
I'm thinking it is time we met.

MJ001

Apr 24, 2007
Detroit
I'm sure most of you already know this, but for those who don't, they can't go to afternoon because of the xm situation. They need to be able to replay the east coast feed during west coast drive time.

Especially with R&F to fit in with a replay, logistically it just doesn't work unfortunately. But I agree, and above all, it's hard to be able to listen to most of the show live due to my lazy ass not getting up that early ever.

This way they get to do both morning drive time and afternoon drive.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Ha Ha that was three years ago... Im cool... was adark place but I,m over it.

Ex still needs a linching 400 they lowered it to a month for not visiting him twice a year.

costs me 50 in gasa week... 100 all said n done... ... nothing worsethan sending a cunt your electric bill money and thinking your kid thinks you don,t care....,how do you tell an autistic kid you cunt mom took all my money.. I can't afford the gas to see you.

It.s m,y fault... depresssion got me... I,m all set now.... in about 30 days I,ll be the man the boy needs financialy... i hope.

O great I love beer what was thisthread about?

Glenn Dandys blurbs.

I WANT DRIVE HOME BITCHES!

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Sorry I messed up this thread ... beers and one mention of the boy makes me a head case.

Back on topic... know what! fuck this train wreck. I think a mod n me need to talk tomorrow.. I smell poll.

Every O&A fan room fag without an identity... I hope you get dick cancer.

OK,close lame thread.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I'm sure most of you already know this, but for those who don't, they can't go to afternoon because of the xm situation. They need to be able to replay the east coast feed during west coast drive time.

Especially with R&F to fit in with a replay, logistically it just doesn't work unfortunately. But I agree, and above all, it's hard to be able to listen to most of the show live due to my lazy ass not getting up that early ever.

This way they get to do both morning drive time and afternoon drive.
O&A audience is east coast.

FUCK THEM. more easterners on drive home... god Im a plumber you idiots!

look, whos die hard east coast ? or west coast.

MOST DUDES!

are contemplating their morning.... the best O&A show I ever saw was live....not at work.

drive home you are cleearing your brain for the comedy.

My mornings have making $ V.S O&A....daysend is beers and reflection.

Face it drunk or not we all reflect and need O&A at days end.

East coast is ( the demo) fuck west coast and their hippy shit. Cater to us.

We are are the show.

'

how do you give an east coast gang sign? I don no ...

fuck snoop dog..... BIGEEE!

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Im gonna have to down a couple more so i can figure out whats going on here! :icon_lol:

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Im gonna have to down a couple more so i can figure out whats going on here! :icon_lol:
yOU'LL never catch up with broken keyboards and minds........Just do you homework and kill your father.

Damned thats fine advice.

j/k I recently went into business with my 71 yearold father becausehe knew a certain fella...

kill me instead.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Are you in MontanA!!!!!!!!!!!

me n a friend have actually planned this.

New Jersey sucks .....11,000 taxes? on a single family house?

If we didn,t like our kids adios!

Alert: Single dudes move.

Man if I hadn't tread in the legal system... kids, girls, etc.... I would be down south in a heartbeat.

the west.... man you musta been single as a gay gym coach.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Just do you homework and kill your father.
That thought has crossed my mind more than once.....long looonnnng story (landed my ass in court)

j/k I recently went into business with my 71 yearold father becausehe knew a certain fella...

Might be able to do ya one better.....My father in law is my boss...KILL ME!

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
That thought has crossed my mind more than once.....long looonnnng story (landed my ass in court)

Might be able to do ya one better.....My father in law is my boss...KILL ME!

Dude... I feel you.. best friend married a JEW...... works for thefamily.. LIFES BLOOD She left him for a biker.... AS JEWS WILL DO... JEW WINS HES FUCKED.

TELL ME THEY AREN'T JEWS... IF THEY ARE pm ME asap.

tHIS HAS TO END.... aNDSO DOES SPILLING BEER ON MY KEYBOARD.

:)

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Dude... I feel you.. best friend married a JEW...... works for thefamily.. LIFES BLOOD She left him for a biker.... AS JEWS WILL DO... JEW WINS HES FUCKED.

TELL ME THEY AREN'T JEWS... IF THEY ARE pm ME asap.

tHIS HAS TO END.... aNDSO DOES SPILLING BEER ON MY KEYBOARD.

:)
whats the matter with you and the jews glenn?