Drudge Report Has Fallen

Atomic Fireball

Donator

Used to be my homepage - one of the few ways to cut through the narrative fog of the MSM and find "problematic" journalism. In the last year or two it's been absorbed into the collective and now shovels the same shit that you are led to everywhere else.

I can't image the aggregator business model has long to live, because it's become trivial via social media to find the types of stories he used to uncover.

But here's three alternatives. They're more heavy-handed in their slant than Drudge was but they're useful to scan for interesting articles of all stripes.
https://www.whatfinger.com/
https://rantingly.com/
https://thelibertydaily.com/

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Yeah. Drudge reads like liberal MSM now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
So Drudge sold out. Bully for that nigga.

Two theories-

1. Very retarded people bought him out figuring they could make Drudge Report woke, and not go broke.

2. Orange Man Badnicks bought him out knowing they'd make Drudge Report woke, and go broke in the process, but they'll pay the price to silence any voice that's not shouting down the Bad Orange Man loud enough.

Either way, RIP Drudge Report.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I stopped reading Drudge during the 2016 election, he was a debbie downer towards Trump back then, glad I didn't go back to check.

domelogic

Never read it and have not missed anything

I don't even care for the NFL but have noticed he's had a weird hardon for them failing over the last few years has been odd.

Not sure if he's a never Trumper but it sure seems like he's been lately.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Drudge doesn't seem to get that integrity is for Cucks. His website and caring about truth and facts might have worked in the former United States of America but in 'Murica now his site should be pure propaganda for liberal democrats like Trump.

The great 'Muricans at Trumpbart did it right. Destroying the name and legacy of that RINO librul Andrew Breitbart was just the cherry on top. They created a media womb for Trumpkins where they can go and read about how glorious their Dear Leader is without having to deal with any dissension.

The Donald should just go full 4D chess and demand that in true small government 'Murica ways The Drudge Report be nationalized.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Never looked into it, but also have noticed the difference

goat999

town drunk
Drudge doesn't seem to get that integrity is for Cucks. His website and caring about truth and facts might have worked in the former United States of America but in 'Murica now his site should be pure propaganda for liberal democrats like Trump.

The great 'Muricans at Trumpbart did it right. Destroying the name and legacy of that RINO librul Andrew Breitbart was just the cherry on top. They created a media womb for Trumpkins where they can go and read about how glorious their Dear Leader is without having to deal with any dissension.

The Donald should just go full 4D chess and demand that in true small government 'Murica ways The Drudge Report be nationalized.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I never understood the appeal of his website when there are so many better ways to get the news, but I can't hate a guy for making a buck.

Baby fucker say what?

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

Does anyone own a retard to english dictionary that can help me translate this gibberish