Drunk driver dials 911 to report self

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Wait... So what you're saying is that there was no threat to public safety, and this woman actually went so far as to call the authorities because she really doesn't even understand the basis of right and wrong because it's become so confusing that no one but a Harvard Law graduate can understand it, but there was money to be made despite all the cries for help seen here, so you're just going to write her a ticket and hope someone down the legal chain makes the right decision?

My fucking god, are we serious? I mean as a people, are we serious with this fucking bullshit?

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
What's next?

"Hi, is this the IRS? Well I just embezzled 5 million dollars from my company and I was just wondering if that's something I need to claim on my taxes."

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
she fucking deserved it, retards shouldnt be alowed to drink let alone drive

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Why is the issue here not that the "Department of Public Safety" so obviously operated in the best interest of neither the public, nor safety by writing her the citation and jamming up their already over-booked judicial system?

Teaching her a lesson? Is it not obvious that no one has been able to teach this dumb bitch anything since birth?

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
I think the main issue of the story is from now on her friend can point at her and say "I told you so, cunt".

What pisses me off most about this story is that the cunt reporter seems to make it look like this poor woman was a victim of something. Not the lawbreaker that she really is. Then again, it is Milwaukee maybe drunk driving is encouraged there.