Drunk Immigrant runs truck off a bridge, threatens cops with Vodoo Curse and flaunts 3 welfare cards

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
Hmmm?

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com/AP) - An Everett woman charged with striking a newspaper delivery truck on a Boston highway with her car while drunk, sending it plummeting 40 feet to the ramp below, threatened to put a voodoo hex on the state trooper who pulled her over, according to the arrest report.

Vivencia Bellegarde, 25,

SURPRISE!
also accused the trooper of being racist and mocked him for paying for groceries while she gets hers for free, after the trooper found she had three electronic benefits cards used by welfare recipients, the Boston Herald reported Tuesday. Only one of the cards was in her name, according to the newspaper.

"She repeatedly called me a racist and told me she was from Haiti and she was gonna 'put voodoo on my white (expletive) Ass,'" Trooper William Kokocinski wrote in his report.

Attorney General Martha Coakley spoke with FOX 25 about allegations of EBT fraud made against Bellegarde.

"Anyone who is using those dollars wrongfully is depriving someone else who should have them so we're gonna pursue them vigorously," said Coakley.

The Department of Transitional Assistance told FOX 25 they plan to take the appropriate action in Bellegarde's case.

"DTA investigates every tip that it receives from members of the public or law enforcement, and refers cases to the auditor's Bureau of Special Investigations for further action," said a statement from a DTA spokesman.

Authorities allege Bellegarde was behind the wheel of a 2006 Cadillac that struck the rear of a Boston Globe delivery truck on northbound Interstate 93 at about 3:15 a.m. Monday. State Transportation Department video shows the truck careening over the guardrail and onto the Leverett Connector ramp about 40 feet below, where it broke into pieces.

The driver, Paul Healy Jr., 35, of Brockton, was hospitalized Tuesday in fair condition.

He suffered fractured ribs, a fractured vertebra and a bruised kidney, his mother, Jacqueline Elinoff, told The Boston Globe.

"He thought he was not going to survive once he saw himself going over the guardrail," she said.

Healy's late father also used to drive for the Globe and he believes his father was watching over him, co-worker Michael Halley said.

Bellegarde, who according to court records is unemployed, is being held on $10,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to charges including operating under the influence of alcohol.

Her attorney, Hassan Williams, said his client is "looking forward to her day in court" but had no further comment.

State welfare officials are investigating why Bellegarde had three EBT cards.

She refused a breath test of her blood-alcohol level, triggering an automatic three-year license suspension, according to the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

Her driving record includes one previous drunken driving arrest and 10 license suspensions.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...hreatened-cop-with-voodoo-curse#ixzz2bLl40cFa
One of the Fox 25 reporters DARED Eric Holder to investigate this woman for hate crimes against the white officer for her blatantly racist actions...

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Only 10K? That hoodlum did all those things, and is only in for 10k in bail money? One of her shitbag friends could raise the 10% a bondsman would require with a couple street transactions, and she would be skating from responsibility in a day.

mrbucket75

Jan 9, 2009
GJ. CO.
10 license suspensions and a previous DUI? 3 year suspension is not going to do it. A trip back to Haiti is warranted.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
10 license suspensions and a previous DUI? 3 year suspension is not going to do it. A trip back to Haiti is warranted.

Only if the boat or plane stop in the middle of the ocean on the way to Haiti.

2006 caddy, livin large

May 30, 2013
She should have to pay his bills, go to jail, then be deported. Why the hell is she even eligible for benefits?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
She should have to pay his bills, go to jail, then be deported. Why the hell is she even eligible for benefits?
Somehow I don't think those are her EBT cards... $20 bucks she bought them preloaded for pennies on the dollar.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Somehow I don't think those are her EBT cards... $20 bucks she bought them preloaded for pennies on the dollar.
The article said one of them was hers.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
The article said one of them was hers.
My bad... missed that bit. Curious if the other cards were either bought or perhaps set up under aliases... like I have mentioned in the past my buddy had a tenant that would get 4 or 5 envelopes from the provincial government every month under three different names. Not saying they were checks...

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
My bad... missed that bit. Curious if the other cards were either bought or perhaps set up under aliases... like I have mentioned in the past my buddy had a tenant that would get 4 or 5 envelopes from the provincial government every month under three different names. Not saying they were checks...
Oh, it wouldn't shock me. The other thing I could see is payment for drugs or voodoo chants or whatever those people do.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
kick that bitch in the ocean and let her paddle her ass home.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Oh, it wouldn't shock me. The other thing I could see is payment for drugs or voodoo chants or whatever those people do.
I guess it would cause a ruckus to say put the persons picture on the card like they do with some of the credit cards nowadays...

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
She already contacted her cousin and he's working on the curse.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Also curious what her immigration status is as well... as when I got a Green card I basically had to sign something saying I would go on the government's teat. Mind you if she got here through refugee visa I would think she wouldn't have to sign something like that.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
She already contacted her cousin and he's working on the curse.

Fuck you Jobu, I do this myself...and then run for president...and then sell insurance.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Also curious what her immigration status is as well... as when I got a Green card I basically had to sign something saying I would go on the government's teat. Mind you if she got here through refugee visa I would think she wouldn't have to sign something like that.
I believe you meant "wouldn't."

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Why would you suspend somebody's license 10 times? Why wouldn't you just revoke it? Especially if one of them was drunk driving.

The mollycoddling of criminals in this country is insane. Why was her drunk, voodoo ass allowed in a car to begin with?
Ah, because America is the land of 47 chances. We've got to get tougher on these shitbags and start deporting.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Oh other side note for getting a Green Card... well the one I have... basically says in big letters don't commit any crimes... again I don't know about the refugee ones... but still really...

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Oh other side note for getting a Green Card... well the one I have... basically says in big letters don't commit any crimes... again I don't know about the refugee ones... but still really...
Where are you originally from again?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Where are you originally from again?
Oddly have three citizenships... Canadian (Naturalized)... British (Born there) and Swiss (Mumsie is Swiss).... depending on where I go depends on what passport... Canadian and Swiss are pretty much the same traveling internationally though... looking into getting my US one... as tired of the shenanigans at the border...