Drunkest Driver Ever?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Oregon woman nine times over state blood alcohol content limit

JANUARY 10--In what may be the most extreme drunk driving case ever, an Oregon woman was arrested last month with a .72 blood alcohol level--nine times the state's legal limit. Terri Comer, 42, was arrested after she was discovered unconscious in her car, which sheriff's deputies found running and in a snow bank on a highway in Klamath County at 11:30 AM on December 28. After breaking a car window, rescuers removed the comatose Comer from her Toyota and transported her to a local hospital, where a blood draw revealed the .72 BAC. She was reportedly hospitalized for a day before being released. As seen in a police photo, Comer's vehicle came to a stop about 50 feet in front of one of those portable traffic signs reminding motorists not to drink and drive (a close-up of the sign can be seen here). Comer is pictured below in a 2006 mug shot snapped after a prior drunk driving arrest. In that case, her BAC was recorded in the relatively minor .3 range. In November, another Oregon woman, Meagan Harper, was nabbed for drunk driving with an extreme BAC. In her case, Harper's BAC was measured at .55. Comer's .72 edges out what TSG has previously identified as the highest BAC we've ever seen. That fallen record (.69) was held by Willard Ashley III, an Indiana man who was busted in October 2003.
I added the photo links which were on the site or you can go to The Smoking Gun to see them all, including her picture

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
My friend John has his picture on a wall in Vegas as the drunkest man to ever try and rent a moped.

true story... funny thing was he was fine,, guy even told us,,, hell you look fine but dude... your BAC is the highest ive ever seen... i forget the #.
but the guy said, man i need your picture, you are indeed the drunkest person to ever try to rent a moped.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Man, if those savages at the moped shop in Cozumel had a breathalyzer I would have had to do a lot of walking that day.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Isn't .72 legally dead?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
My friend John has his picture on a wall in Vegas as the drunkest man to ever try and rent a moped.

true story... funny thing was he was fine,, guy even told us,,, hell you look fine but dude... your BAC is the highest ive ever seen... i forget the #.
but the guy said, man i need your picture, you are indeed the drunkest person to ever try to rent a moped.

that's a true alcoholic= no lie. We had a kid with a "death sentence BAC', walk into the treatment center I wen't to (meaning he should of been dead= overtoxified) The counselors and nurses were horrified at the results saying he should of been dead. The kid drove himself there and was standing and completely coherent etc....scary shit.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Man, if those savages at the moped shop in Cozumel had a breathalyzer I would have had to do a lot of walking that day.
Cozumel is fucking great, isn't it? I rented a jeep with a Carlos n Charlies margarita in my hand. The rental guy looked at my drink and asked if I wanted the extra insurance. I took a sip and said "no, I don't need extra insurance." :D

No, failed organs and a doctor saying you're legally dead is legally dead.

.72 is definitely a lethal dose to some systems, though.
Good point, good point.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Is this lady a cousin of Ant's?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Is this lady a cousin of Ant's?
LOL - I initially heard the story on Mike McConnel's show this morning. Before the commercial break he said that the next story would be about the drunkest person in America ...

I immediately thought that it was going to be about one of us :haha7:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
my wife sees shit like this all the time, so do my cop buddies, she had a guy last month that should have been dead, he was so drunk that they had to put him on dialysis