Duct Tape Coffin or Mental Institution

Better Bet Payoff

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Which would be a better bit payoff

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Duct taped and buried.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
About 5(-ish) years ago, I remember reading about an undercover reporter who pretended to be a little nutso so he could get committed for a mandatory 3-day stint. (Maybe he was from This American Life)

At the end of the 3 days, the reporter came clean to the doctors. He told them who he was & what he was doing. The doctors refused to release him, saying he was obviously delusional. Luckily, he informed his editors beforehand, so they were able to get him out. Otherwise, he would've been stuck there for quite a while.

Moral of the story: once you're checked into 'the system', you cease to be a human. Scary shit.

Oh, BTW, I'm also fucking insane.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
I voted coffin. I don't think Fez realizes he's one of the "bad machines."

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i'm going with mental hospital. as long as there is a way to record what happens in the hospital...shrink appointments and all...i think it could make for quite a funny little bit

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

Bigtchrist

And rutgers won...... fezzy goes into the box........ sad panda face :(

vegasbob

Poor Fezzzz. I wanted the Midnight Douche to lose that bet.

dbrian56

...and so it goes.
Sweet christ! I just saw the headline on Fark. Tomorrow's show is gonna end with someone dead... Fez is straight F'ed

Dave should step up and take Fezzy's place today. He never paid off his last bet.

This is going to be painful to listen to Fez panic today. I always feel bad for him in these situations. :(

cal5000

Fez said he would take the points--ROn gave him shit about it, but he did take the points--its either a push or Fez won if it was 3.5.

Friday

Fezzing Out
Today is the DAY!

Eternal Rest Preview .... wheeeeeee!!

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Oh no!!! I don't want Fez in the coffin.

RMPGP

Fez said he would take the points--ROn gave him shit about it, but he did take the points--its either a push or Fez won if it was 3.5.
I hate to say it but they never said the amount of points and I'm sure they didn't decide off the air. It would have made sense for Dave to get the points since his team wasn't favored.

The only thing I wasn't sure about the coffin bit was the duct tape. I thought they'd run it around all of the seams of the tops. Alas, they didn't and just ran strips longitudinally over it. But again, that's really nit-picking

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Still skeeved just thinking about that door closing. UGH!!!!