Dude Pranks Vent w/ Duke Nukem

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
Honestly, I'm not sure where i should post this, as this isn't really a video, so i figured with the WoW: Epic Faggot thread here also.. should also fit it, but feel free to move it if need be.

Link

I THINK it's a girl yelling, but i can't tell.. but you can certainly tell which area in the United States s/he is from.. jesus that fucking accent.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

"BA-BA-BA-BALLS OF STEEL!"

Reminds me of the video where some guild crashed a virtual funeral and killed everyone.

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
Dec 22, 2002
Orlando, FL
Reminds me of the video where some guild crashed a virtual funeral and killed everyone.
That was WoW. Apparently, it's happened a couple times. It happened on my server too, but no one took video of it.

Its a sad, sad world........... of warcraft.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Serenity Now, if I remember right. Player dies real life, and they post in a PUBLIC FORUM that theyre having a funeral in game.

In a contested zone....

and on a PVP server.

Not fucking bright, and just ASKING for a serious anal gang ganking. One of the best fucking videos ever. Serenity Now shows up and cleans house.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
That was 5 minutes of pure heaven...nice find

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
That is fucking great. I used to record people on the VOIP from Syphon Filter just to amuse myself.

I would speak to them with Microsoft Sam and make them lose their games. I would either jump off of shit or jump ontop of my own grenades so it would take away their points. Another thing I would do had to do with mines. I'd set up mines and blow them up only when my team members would run by so it would fuck up their stats. The audio was fucking magic of these dumb whiney children crying over the microphone about how much of an asshole I am with them begging me to stop. I wish I still had the recordings. I will do it in the next version of the game.

Oh, and by the way. What in the fuck is a vent server? I guess I'm not geeky enough since I don't play computer games or things like Lord of the Rings or World of Warcraft.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Vent is a program you can use to speak to others as you play online. You need your own server, the client is free. My guild uses one, it's very nice to quickly speak to each other when setting up attack orders and the like.

taban

May 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
check out his profile guys.. he has 448924 of them. i was just watching these last week.. as a longtime duke fan it made the nukem things even funnier.