Dumped on Christmas

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
God damn mother fucker. Technically the thread title is a lie since i actually got dumped on New Year's Eve. Fuck me. I was with the girl for nine years and last night she says six months form getting engaged that marrying her best friend wouldnt be enough for her. What a waste of my fucking time? Jokes on her though I've recently dropped 100lbs and will get the rest off by June when is exactly when I start going to my medical school with 200 nurses. I win on christmas.

God damn rich cunt. she was rich though, which sucks.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Ooofah. Good luck, bro.

Your pastures are looking greener anyway. Maybe one of these med school chicks will be even more loaded.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
THIS MAN CAN TELL THE FUTURE~!

:icon_eek:
um yea i was thinking that... so did you get dumped on xmass eve or new years, last year... oh and did you get the cunt something for xmass, and if you did i hope you took it back. i had a cunt girl friend that used to dump me in the spring then call me up around thanksgivnig to see what i would buy her.... cunt, im glad the last time i saw her she was disgusting fat

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
No i got dumped yesterday, Christmas Eve and your all douches. haha. No we didnt exchange gifts, we bought each other disney trips that we went on last month. not as queer as it sounds. i'm coming off badly.

Cowboys by 7.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Now you also say that you were together for nine years, your profile says you are 25. You have been dating this chick since you were 16.

Did you really think you were going to marry her ???

Come on dude, that shit only happens in movies. Move on and enjoy life. Think, now you get to fuck someone else.

Happy New Year

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
pics, pics, pics.

ok no, give it a few days.

brownies by 113.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Now you also say that you were together for nine years, your profile says you are 25. You have been dating this chick since you were 16.

Come on dude, that shit only happens in movies. Move on and enjoy life. Think, now you get to fuck someone else.

Happy New Year
Many someone elses - you're off to medical school .. isn't Anatomy 101 a hands on course now?

Good luck kiddo - she's not worth a second thought

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
It's like my father taught me ... Girls are like buses.. there one by every ten minutes.

her loss... go fuck a nurse.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Try for a head Nurse..the ones with Callouses on their knees....that old gag..(wow two bad puns in one post! new personal record!)

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age

Happy New Year
thanks for the vote of confidence :rolleyes: :p