This might be WWE's best seller ever
Jim Ross interviewed HBK & Bret TOGETHER for 5 hrs for a DVD

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
This might be WWE's best seller ever
Jim Ross interviewed HBK & Bret TOGETHER for 5 hrs for a DVD
Now this will be great. Bret doesnt give a fuck about what he says most of the time so this should be interesting.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Now this will be great. Bret doesnt give a fuck about what he says most of the time so this should be interesting.
Both are opinionated & hearing them talk about those years & Hart's "marking for himself" & HBK's "drugging" plus both banged Sunny

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I will buy this. Yes, I YMBed wrestling shortly after Wrestlemania, but this is one thing I will break that promise for.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I will buy this. Yes, I YMBed wrestling shortly after Wrestlemania, but this is one thing I will break that promise for.
With Ross being the interviewer it can be great
I just hope they don't overly edit
Ross & HBK said it was amazing

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Both are opinionated & hearing them talk about those years & Hart's "marking for himself" & HBK's "drugging" plus both banged Sunny
Is it safe to assume that all Wrestlers that came through from 96-98 banged Sunny?

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
Didn't the HBK accused Hart of having an affair with her? In any case, is that going to be on the dvd? Maybe as a directors cut or something?

I haven't watched pro wrestling since 2000 or so, but I will try like hell to watch this. I would love to hear more about their Ironman fight, how "Brett screwed Brett" and the whole "Montral Screwjob."

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Didn't the HBK accused Hart of having an affair with her? In any case, is that going to be on the dvd? Maybe as a directors cut or something?

I haven't watched pro wrestling since 2000 or so, but I will try like hell to watch this. I would love to hear more about their Ironman fight, how "Brett screwed Brett" and the whole "Montral Screwjob."
HBK openly did her for awhile while Bret did while he was married
Both did it while she was with Candido

As far as everyone doing her, those two along with an Ahmed Johnson coke rumor are the only ones I heard

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
HBK openly did her for awhile while Bret did while he was married
Both did it while she was with Candido

As far as everyone doing her, those two along with an Ahmed Johnson coke rumor are the only ones I heard
I'm not saying I condone it, but after seeing Bret's wife at the time, I understand.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
She actually looks better in that picture than she did when "Wrestling with "Shadows" was filmed, which was around the time he was nailing Sunny. She looked like an old cleaning woman.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Is it safe to assume that all Wrestlers that came through from 96-98 banged Sunny?
I think its safe to assume that most of the women in wrestling have been banged by a majority of wrestlers.

As safe as it is to assume that I would throw her one now.
Fair enough. She's back to not being a big fat slob now though, right?
I'd still do her has a fat slob...
I have said before that would I bang the three stages of Sunny. 1990, fat slob, and present day.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ

Disc 1

San Antonio vs. Calgary

The Rockers vs. The Hart Foundation

Heartbreak Kid vs.The Hit Man

Intercontinental Champion vs. WWE Champion

Showstopper vs. Excellence of Execution

Progressive vs. Traditional

Fantasy vs. Reality

Respect vs. Trust

Redemption vs. Reconciliation

Hope vs. Peace

Madison Square Garden – 25th November, 1989

Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
Wrestling Challenge – 10th February, 1990

Tokyo Dome – 30th March, 1991

Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Portland, Oregon– 21st July, 1992

Intercontinental Championship Match
Syracuse, New York– 29th April, 1992

WWE Championship Match
Survivor Series – 25th November, 1992

Steel Cage Match
Utica, New York – 1st December, 1993

Disc 2

Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship
WrestleMania 12 – 31st March, 1996

WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Bret Hart’s Induction
Chicago, Illinois – 1st April, 2006

Bret Hart Returns to Raw
Raw – 4th January, 2010

WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Shawn Michaels’ Induction
Atlanta, Georgia – 2nd April, 2011

Blu-ray Exclusive Moments

Vince McMahon Interviews Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart
Raw – 3rd February, 1997

Bret Hart Promo In Ring
Raw – 12th May, 1997

Hart Foundation Promo In Ring
Raw – 19th May, 1997

WWE Championship Match
Survivor Series – 9th November , 1997

Blu-ray Exclusive Special Features

The First WWE Ladder Match

SummerSlam 1992

Winning the WWE Championship for the First Time

Bret’s WCW Regrets

Cameras Rolling Between Takes

Gung Ho

New Wackbag
Aug 15, 2011
Athens,Georgia
If Ross says it's good,then I'm up for it. Should be real interesting and after this thing is released then finally this all can be over.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
If Ross says it's good,then I'm up for it. Should be real interesting and after this thing is released then finally this all can be over.
From JR:
BTW I just got an advance, finished copy of the WWE Greatest Rivalry Series, Shawn vs. Bret. It is a 3 disc set that features a long, face to face interview conducted by yours truly with the two, WWE Hall of Fame rivals. We cover their careers from their earliest days including San Antonio for HBK and Calgary for Hitman. We talk openingly about what was real and what was fantasy regarding their rivalry. Redemption vs. Reconciliation. Hope vs. Peace. I was honored to be a small part of this production as I truly believe that this interview will be watched by wrestling fans for years to come.

Matches include: several Rockers vs. Hart Foundation tag bouts including one from Tokyo, Bret vs. Shawn's ladder Match from Portland, Maine in 1992, many other individual bouts between the two beginning in 1990 through 1997 and their inductions into the WWE Hall of Fame.

The face to face interview is ground breaking and not because I conducted it but because of the raw, honesty of both men. It was as emotional and as riveting as any interview that I've been associated with in my career. The approximate running time of the three disc set is 9 hours.

This must see DVD is on sale at the end of October and is one that I strongly suggest that you check out.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
HBK in one of (if not the) first shoots on WWF live TV - telling the fansd about Bret & his antics behind the scenes
I loved this era

I can't wait for this DVD

[video=youtube;v42AnIRio2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v42AnIRio2M[/video]

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I will be watching it tonight - cant wait

Only Disc 1 hit the net but its the docu part & that is really what I want to see

I might buy it as well if its that great

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I am up to the part where they are discussing the WM Iron Man match
They were better friends & supporters up until that time
Bret said after he beat Diesel at Survivor Series that he felt like nobody cared about him at WWF & he was a placeholder for Shawn
He said that before Nash/Hall split he sensed that the plan was for HBK to fued with Razor & Diesel for many months & even 123-Kid on TV & that they would make all the money & be the focus & he started resenting that & started thinking that maybe he could be an actor & leave for a bit
Pretty honest but also pretty telling how Bret was a mark for himself

Edit:
Bret said a lot of the animosity between them around the WM Iron Man match was a work & planned between him & HBK. He said he felt they could blur the line & make big money when Bret would return but they got so caught up in everything the work became a shoot

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
How the "Sunny Days" comment happened
The week before Brett asked Shawn to meet with him & Bret said they needed to trust each other as far as building heat goes & Shawn agreed
That night at RAW Brett was in a wheelchair & was supposed to give HBK a cue to superkick him & RAW would go off the air at that time
Bret screwed up the cue & RAW went off bef the superkick
Shawn didn't believe it was a mistake & told Bret the gloves are off & next week he gave the infamous "Sunny Days" comment about Bret cheating on his wife

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Montreal:
It was HHH who brought up the idea of the screw job but HBK said him & Vince were beating around the bush about it
HBK said he would do whatever Vince wanted but to try & get Brett to agree to lose
Brett said he did not want to lose to Shawn at SS but would lose the next night on RAW if HBK put him over at SS, but nobody believed him
Brett felt they might do a screw job but went to Earl Hebner who swore he would never take part & that eased Brett's mind.
Brett hoped a real fight between him & Shawn wouldn't occur in ring but was ready
Gerald Briscoe went to Shawn & asked if he wanted to learn some submissions in case Brett started fighting for real & Shawn said it would never come to that
Then a few hours before Bret & Shawn met & they said they had the greatest conversation about how badly things became between them & how deep down they really respected each other.
Bret said he now felt there would be no screw job & even helped Shawn apply the sharpshooter correctly on him (or as he said - helped load the gun)
Shawn said it was easily the lowest point in his career but he gave his word to Vince
Bret started getting watery eyes remembering how betrayed he felt

Well worth checking it out just for this part