Dynasty Warriors Gundam

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Used to love the dynasty warriors games, true after a while they did get repetitive but its still alot of fun to just fucking hack up thousands of enemies.

This demo is available on Xbox live now and I have to say i fucking liked it alot. If your not a fan of gundam its the same old dynasty warriors shit but if you are a fun of the Anime you will most likely like this game alot.

Release Aug 28

Article - http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/797/797075p1.html

IGN Pic page - http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/905/905484/imgs_1.html

MilitantRabbit

Back...and still sucks...
Nov 11, 2004
Woodland Park
I played the demo, and although it was a tad bit hard (one of the reasons I don't play DW), I loved it. It's a Gundam mash-up. Only in this game will you see Heero from Gundam Wing fight alongside Master Asia, Undefeated of the East from Mobile Fighter G Gundam. Hopefully this gets really popular and they bring a really immersive Gundam mech battle game to the 360.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I played the demo, and although it was a tad bit hard (one of the reasons I don't play DW), I loved it. It's a Gundam mash-up. Only in this game will you see Heero from Gundam Wing fight alongside Master Asia, Undefeated of the East from Mobile Fighter G Gundam. Hopefully this gets really popular and they bring a really immersive Gundam mech battle game to the 360.
I know that in the final version there is supposed to be amuro and char along with over a hundred different mobile suits and gundams that are all playable!!

I cant wait to use the GP02 or the Suzabi

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
I haven't downloaded the demo yet. I can't wait for this game to come out! Do you know if all of the fighters from G Gundam will be in there?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Official mode is pretty much faithful to the universal century Gundam series'

Playable pilots and mobile weapons

Amuro Ray with Gundam
Kamille Bidan with Gundam Mk-II & Z Gundam
Judau Ashta with Z Gundam and ZZ Gundam
Char Aznable/Quattro Bajeena with Zaku II Commander Type (Char's custom), Gelgoog Commander Type (Char's custom) & Hyaku Shiki
Haman Karn with Qubeley
Paptimus Scirocco with The-O

Original mode incorporates charcters from both UC and the alternate timeline gundam series (like turn A, Gundam Wing, and G gundam)

Domon Kasshu with God Gundam
Heero Yuy with Wing Gundam Zero
Loran Cehack with ∀ Gundam
Elpeo Puru with Qubeley Mk-II (purple)
Puru Two with Qubeley Mk-II (red)
Master Asia with Master Gundam
Zechs Merquise with Gundam Epyon
Emma Sheen with Gundam Mk-II
Jerid Messa with Gundam Mk-II
Musha Gundam (unmanned)

so far this is the list that I can find but I know there will be more, most likely a ton of unlockable pilots and mobile suites.

Dragon gundam from G would be sweet

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
I just downloaded the game and even thought it was a bit confusing in the begining, I'm down with this game. I fucking want it more than ever now.