E-cig Thread

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I've noticed a few other baggers doing this, I figured us tooters could use our own thread.
holy jeebus that pic is huge

smok tech aro clearomizer and ego c-twist 1300mah battery, so far it works great. i have a kanger evod bcc coming in the mail and i may get a mini pro tank 2 soon.

Last edited:

Dikbag

We already have an e-cig thread but it's old at this point, so a new one is in order.

Here's what I use. Provari with a dual coil Protank 3.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
that's just sexy looking. i really like the looks of mechanical ones. i don't feel like learning much about those now because i'll feel compelled to buy one.

Dikbag

that's just sexy looking. i really like the looks of mechanical ones. i don't feel like learning much about those now because i'll feel compelled to buy one.
There are some pretty cool looking mechanical mods out there. Mine is not a mech, it's a variable voltage device and you should buy one.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
i figure i'll wait until my c-twist bites the dust. i have 2 900mah back up batteries. maybe something even sexier looking may come out.

Dikbag

Here's my collection, There's a Protank Mini 2 propped up in the middle there.

Dikbag

i figure i'll wait until my c-twist bites the dust. i have 2 900mah back up batteries. maybe something even sexier looking may come out.
There's a lot of cool "looking" stuff out there, but nothing compares to the quality of a Provari. They are expensive but I've carried mine with me everywhere for nearly 2 years and it still looks new. I've been thinking about picking up a Provari Mini. My buddy just spent $100 on this e-vic thing and the cap threads are already stripped. It feels light and cheap.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
There's a lot of cool "looking" stuff out there, but nothing compares to the quality of a Provari. They are expensive but I've carried mine with me everywhere for nearly 2 years and it still looks new. I've been thinking about picking up a Provari Mini. My buddy just spent $100 on this e-vic thing and the cap threads are already stripped. It feels light and cheap.
yeah, the provari is out of my budget right now. i'm more concerned with finding a brand of juice i really like. so far, i've tried madvapes.com, mtbakervapor.com and dura smoke. the dura smoke was really good but expensive. the other 2 were $7ish for 30ml and good, not great. i just ordered a few 5ml bottles off ecblendflavors.com

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
We already have an e-cig thread but it's old at this point, so a new one is in order.

Here's what I use. Provari with a dual coil Protank 3.
I've been hearing some negative things about the Protank 3. Something about the juice not flowing well.

ruckstande

Donator
I just bought the Innotek iTaste MVP for my wife for Christmas. This thing is massive. I can't wait to give it to her.

Dikbag

yeah, the provari is out of my budget right now. i'm more concerned with finding a brand of juice i really like. so far, i've tried madvapes.com, mtbakervapor.com and dura smoke. the dura smoke was really good but expensive. the other 2 were $7ish for 30ml and good, not great. i just ordered a few 5ml bottles off ecblendflavors.com
finding good juice is the hardest part. I started off years ago ordering from Volcano, they have great liquid but it's just too expensive. Azurevaping is pretty cheap, i've tried a lot from there but nothing really struck me as great. One day I mix together 50/50 some 80/20 Blue Water Punch from Volcano and some 100%VG watermelon from Azure and it was great. So I just stuck with that for the last year. 4 30ml bottles from volcano is $80, one 120ml bottle from Azure is $16. mixed together is 8 30ml bottles for $12 each. I'm just tired of looking for good cheap juice.

Last edited:

Dikbag

I've been hearing some negative things about the Protank 3. Something about the juice not flowing well.
I have all the Protank models and the 3 is the best one IMO. The flavor is slightly better, the vapor is slightly better. The biggest improvement for me is the wicking. I use 55% VG and my Protank 2 would go dry after 3 or 4 good hits, but the 3 has been very consistant for me in the 5 days I've used it so far. My buddy who uses 80/20, his would always flood and I'm guessing the 3 will have the same problem with 80/20. 50/50 works great though. I did notice I'm going through juice a little faster.

ruckstande

Donator
I have all the Protank models and the 3 is the best one IMO. The flavor is slightly better, the vapor is slightly better. The biggest improvement for me is the wicking. I use 55% VG and my Protank 2 would go dry after 3 or 4 good hits, but the 3 has been very consistant for me in the 5 days I've used it so far. My buddy who uses 80/20, his would always flood and I'm guessing the 3 will have the same problem with 80/20. 50/50 works great though. I did notice I'm going through juice a little faster.
I really have to study up on the ratios.

Dikbag

I really have to study up on the ratios.
most liquid sold is 80%PG 20%VG, some places, like azure, sell 100%VG but I have not seen any other ratios. I've found 50/50 to be the best.

PG is a thin liquid, produces low vapor and that harsh throat hit

VG is a thick liquid, produces a lot of vapor and has no throat hit and will have a sweeter taste.

VG alone will not work well with some devices as it does not wick well. If I order something from azure I get both 80/20 and 100vg and mix them so it's what? 45/55?

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
the 5ml samples i ordered are all 50/50 and everything i currently have is 80/20
$12 for 30 ml seems expensive but my 10ml dura smoke bottle lasted me almost 2 weeks so maybe it's really not that expensive. i'll post my reviews of the sample shits i ordered since 30ml is $9 on that site.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
As im reading this i cant help but harken back to my more sorted days of cooking up coke to freebase

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
As im reading this i cant help but harken back to my more sorted days of cooking up coke to freebase
i'm sure there's an attachment for that. there's one for weed, but i doubt it can get hot enough to vaporize that well.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
I want to try a pure PG mix. Thevegetable stuff is too smokey and
loses some flavor.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
ok impulsive me just ordered the protank mini 2. 13.50 and free shipping from ebay. yay deals!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
There probably are a lot of factors to this question, but does anyone have a general idea of the cost of using an e-cig device compared to buying cigarettes? Ignoring one-time costs, what are you spending a week now compared to when you smoke?

An estimate is fine... I just have no idea how much juice I'd go through with my current 4-5 pack a week habit.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
There probably are a lot of factors to this question, but does anyone have a general idea of the cost of using an e-cig device compared to buying cigarettes? Ignoring one-time costs, what are you spending a week now compared to when you smoke?

An estimate is fine... I just have no idea how much juice I'd go through with my current 4-5 pack a week habit.
a 10ml bottle of juice lasted me 2 weeks and that cost $8 and 2 coils broke and those cost $3 for the 2. so, $11 bucks for 2 weeks. a 30ml bottle should last a whole month and depending on where you look, those run from $7 - $15 and coils cost less than $3 a piece. so, i'd say these save you roughly a metric fuck ton of dollars in the first 6 months.