E-cig Thread

Dikbag

they all look like some kind of vibrator
there's lots of VV box mods also. The Darwin being the high end if you can even call it a box mod, it's kind of in a class of it's own.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
OK first day of actually using it. Boy I'm in trouble. If I don't give myself a stroke or od on nicotine its going to be miraculous. I have smoked 3 regular butts today the last one I tossed because it tasted funny. But I can't put the e cig down. In the end I have to think its better than the 10 butts I would have had buy this time today. Working in a shop affords me the luxury of borderline chain smoking

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
OK first day of actually using it. Boy I'm in trouble. If I don't give myself a stroke or od on nicotine its going to be miraculous. I have smoked 3 regular butts today the last one I tossed because it tasted funny. But I can't put the e cig down. In the end I have to think its better than the 10 butts I would have had buy this time today. Working in a shop affords me the luxury of borderline chain smoking
If you overdue it you will get nauseous and dizzy just like your first smoke. Mrs. SC was convinced "It wasn't doing anything" till she went in the bathroom and puked.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Holy shit, I was still under the impression that these were more expensive than smoking.
No way. A 5 pack a week habit costs as much as getting that nicotine in e cigs for a month or more. You will immeditely seea 60 to
80 percent reduction in cost.

Think of how much more whiskey youcould buy!

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
i got my mini protank today and holy fuck i love the thing. i'm tempted to order another.

Dikbag

i got my mini protank today and holy fuck i love the thing. i'm tempted to order another.
Always good to have a backup, or one with another flavor. I like my protank mini as well, but it's like smoking an ultra light compared to my Protank 3 at 4.3V on the Provari. I just got it so I had a smaller device to take with me if I go out to the bars or something, so far I've just ended up taking the Provari.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Always good to have a backup, or one with another flavor. I like my protank mini as well, but it's like smoking an ultra light compared to my Protank 3 at 4.3V on the Provari. I just got it so I had a smaller device to take with me if I go out to the bars or something, so far I've just ended up taking the Provari.
yeah, i'd like one or two more for other flavors. the evod bcc and aro are good too, but eh the mini just puts them to shame imo.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
yup...just got 2 more minis off ebay. but 2 for $21.99 is hard to say no to.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
all i need to do now is find a good vanilla flavor and all will be right in the world.

THE FEZ MAN

Ive been sucking on the blu burned out one cartridge only have smoked less than two packs of real smokes since Wednesday, unheard of for me. Im am leaning towards a tank but im still shopping, i will admit that i keep overloading the blu its frustrating but if i keep the spare battery on the charger i do ok.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Ive been sucking on the blu burned out one cartridge only have smoked less than two packs of real smokes since Wednesday, unheard of for me. Im am leaning towards a tank but im still shopping, i will admit that i keep overloading the blu its frustrating but if i keep the spare battery on the charger i do ok.
101vapes.com has the innoken iTaste for $40. It's a great buy.

THE FEZ MAN

Yes, i am a disgusting hopelessly addicted turd

Dikbag

101vapes.com has the innoken iTaste for $40. It's a great buy.
out of stock, that innokin VTR peaks my interest, need to find out what tanks fit well with it and I may buy one.

edit, saw a video review and it's way too big

Last edited:

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
My wife has the mvp. So far she loves it. Five days no charge.

THE FEZ MAN

out of stock, that innokin VTR peaks my interest, need to find out what tanks fit well with it and I may buy one.

edit, saw a video review and it's way too big
I like the one that looks like a light saber

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
my samples from ecblends came today and the carmel apple and cherry both stink. the fruit smoothie and strawberry malt are both fucking excellent! i also ordered a sample of their vanilla and dragon's blood with some drip tips.
i'm in the hunt for a good vanilla everyday sort of flavor, but i'll be ordering a butt load of the strawberry malt off ecblends.
it's also time to venture into building my own coils because fuck paying about $1.75 for each one.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
i just saw that http://www.yaeliq.com/ has a sweet sale going on until tomorrow. order any 100ml bottle for $18 with $10 shipping, get a 2nd 100ml bottle for free from their drinks section. of course i had to take these jews up on such a sweet deal!

THE FEZ MAN

http://konyovapepen.com/

That gadget has peaked my intrest..... also ive decided that im going to go right to a variable wattage rebuildable tank mod im a very handy guy i think i will have no problem fixing it or fiddling

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
http://konyovapepen.com/

That gadget has peaked my intrest..... also ive decided that im going to go right to a variable wattage rebuildable tank mod im a very handy guy i think i will have no problem fixing it or fiddling
that konyo looks awesome for smoking weed.
and there's not much fiddling with a vv/vw mod. set it to the volts or watts you want and you're off. rebuilding coils may be something you could look into for fiddling purposes. mechanical mods can be fiddled with a bit more as you can use sub-ohm coils to get huge vapor clouds....or you could blow your face up if the battery charge is too low for the sub-ohm coil and you don't have a kick in the mod.

i ordered sigelei zmax v3 the other day. still waiting for it to come in the mail. at least all of my shit came for rebuilding coils.