E3 2018

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Anyone else geek out for this? I love it. I like the month of speculation and predictions, I love the leaks and rumors. I love the streams and the shock of a real surprise announcement.

I even like going back and watching the commentary streams and post E3 analysis. I even watch the Nintendo streams.

Looking forward to Gamer Christmas.

E3 2018 Press Conference Schedule
Saturday, June 9
  • Electronic Arts -- 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Sunday, June 10
  • Microsoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET
  • Bethesda -- 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET
Monday, June 11
  • Square Enix -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
  • Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET
  • Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET
Tuesday, June 12
  • Nintendo -- 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Please don't be a load of shit!!

DiggerNick

Donator
Another RDR2 delay is sure to be announced.

Hoping SNIPER ELITE 5 is in the announcements somewhere, but it's not really a AAA title so who knows.

I'm on about my sixth playthrough of SE4 and there doesn't seem to be any more DLC coming.

BIV

Another RDR2 delay is sure to be announced.
I don't think so this time. They are already inviting people in for play sessions.

I don't see Sniper hitting a main stage, but we could see it in the lead up.

BIV

Bethesda has to be announcing Starfield this year, whatever they end up calling it. CD Project Red should be showing Cyberpunk. We're likely to finally get a look at Borderlands 3.

BIV

• PS4's E3 2018 Press Conference Won't Have New Sony Hardware, Will Focus On Four Games
Sony has detailed some of the games it will focus on during its E3 2018 press conference. Speaking on the PlayStation Blogcast, chairman of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios Shawn Layden indicated that PlayStation won't have a traditional press conference, and will instead feature "exclusive looks and deep dives on four" upcoming titles: Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-Man, and The Last of Us Part II.

Beyond these titles, there will be announcements with third-party publishing partners and games from indie developers will also be given time in the spotlight. When asked about the possibility of a hardware at E3, Layden confirmed "there will be no new hardware announcements at E3" from PlayStation.

For Death Stranding, Layden said Sony has a "complete new report for everybody about what is happening around that title," while Ghost of Tsushima will also have a "deep dive." For Spider-Man there will be "a new drop," which is likely to be a new trailer. Finally, The Last of Us Part 2 will have "a full new scope and treatment to show progress on the game and give people a better understanding of where we're going with Part 2."

Sony's E3 2018 press conference is set for June 11 at 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET / 2 AM (June 12) BST. It will be streamed on Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, and PlayStation's website. Of course, GameSpot will also be at hand to provide in-depth coverage of the PlayStation press conference, as well as the other showcases and E3 as a whole. You can take a look at the full E3 2018 press conference schedule for more information on everything happening during that week.

BIV

Ubisoft Reveals Official E3 Lineup, Teases Surprises
By Cole Henry | May 24, 2018 | 6:49pm
Image via Ubisoft/YouTubeGAMES NEWS UBISOFT
Share Tweet Pin Text

Ubisoft, in a newly released teaser trailer, showcases (or name-drops, if you will) the games that will be on stage at Ubisoft’s E3 press conference on Monday, June 11. The teaser trailer itself is a mix of b-roll from last year’s conference—basically a highlight reel—and a weird implementation of Siri-like A.I. messaging about what will be at their conference this year and why us corporeal beings with emotions should be excited.

Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference will showcase some big games—Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, For Honor and Beyond Good and Evil 2—alongside some smaller new IPs like Skull & Bones, Starlink: Battle for Atlasand Transference. Most of these titles being shown during their conference are not surprising in the slightest, but it is nice to know that the weird, toy spaceship building game for the Nintendo Switch, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, is a thing that exists. Also, maybe we’ll actually figure out if Beyond Good and Evil 2 is more than just a CG trailer and some behind-closed-door demos.

The end of the trailer also hints that Ubisoft has some aces up their sleeve, as the A.I. thing in the trailer types out, “I’m an AI assistant not a fortune teller … but, Ubisoft usually likes to save a few surprises for the show,” so it’s safe to assume that a new IP or the revival of a now-dormant one will be shown at the show. Here’s to hoping that we finally get a new Splinter Cell game since Ubisoft has, more or less, teased it with the addition of Sam Fisher in Ghost Recon Wildlands. Ubisoft has numerous old IPs they could go back to that would be genuine crowd-pleasers, but the allure of new IPs is even more tantalizing.

Also, maybe we’ll see Wild again, right? No … no … almost definitely not.

Anyway, check out Ubisoft’s E3 teaser trailer below and tune in to watch their press conference on Monday, June 11 at 4 p.m. ET.

BIV

So Bethesda's E3 is shaping up.

Rage 2
Fallout 76
Elder Scrolls Legends and ESO content.
Wolfenstien DLC is almost guaranteed
So is Prey DLC
I'm betting on a new mobile game.
Fallout 3 remastered (10 yr anniversary) or a Fallout on Switch is still likely.
I still think we'll see something about Starfield.
Maybe one more surprise.

Anyone else geek out for this? I love it. I like the month of speculation and predictions, I love the leaks and rumors. I love the streams and the shock of a real surprise announcement.

I even like going back and watching the commentary streams and post E3 analysis. I even watch the Nintendo streams.

Looking forward to Gamer Christmas.

Saturday, June 9
Sunday, June 10
Monday, June 11
Tuesday, June 12
I don't blame EA for going first. Less pressure because no real game companies have been on stage yet.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Curious what is revealed about Battlefield V. Their trailer took a beating due to its ahistorical content.

BIV

Curious what is revealed about Battlefield V. Their trailer took a beating due to its ahistorical content.
You mean because it had a GIRRRRRRRRRRRL in it!

BIV

Slight update:

Saturday, June 9
Sunday, June 10
  • Devolver Digital -- 8 PM PT / 11 PM ET
Monday, June 11
  • PC Gaming Show -- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET
Tuesday, June 12

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Ugh. Fucking SJWField.

Probably overblown. It could be awesome. I’ll be watching warily.

She was also with a black dude carrying a samurai sword.....AND SHE HAS A FUCKING ROBOT ARM.

All they have to say is, "its alternate reality WW2", but they won't do it.

When's CDProjekt going on stage? They're the only company I have faith in anymore since Obsidian ruined Pillars 2.

BIV

When's CDProjekt going on stage? They're the only company I have faith in anymore since Obsidian ruined Pillars 2.
That's a good question.

Current rumors have Cyberpunk 2077 appearing during the xbox presentation.

BIV

Booo. Don't take that sweet Microsoft bribe money. Do it during the PC show.
No, they would like someone to actually play it.

Besides, xbox games are all crossplay anyway.

Bobobie

I'm only interested in Fallout 76. I'm still hoping it's an awesome classic Road Wars game like Roadwar 2000 only with Fallout Vehicles. Running around the abandoned Freeways with Fusion Powered cars with weapons mounted on them. 76 being a homage to another alternate Reality, Interstate 76.

BIV

I'm only interested in Fallout 76. I'm still hoping it's an awesome classic Road Wars game like Roadwar 2000 only with Fallout Vehicles. Running around the abandoned Freeways with Fusion Powered cars with weapons mounted on them. 76 being a homage to another alternate Reality, Interstate 76.
Sounds like Rage 2