E3 2018

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
They just need to come clean and rip off that Fallout 76 band aid. The single player experience is going to be totally secondary, with the wasteland being 90% PvP.

Rage 2 was the big win for me, that looks great.

I'm glad Starfield was announced, but calling it "next gen" means it's 2020 at the earliest, which pushes ES6 to at least 2022.

BIV

And points to Bethesda for making fun of themselves with the Skyrim on Alexa/fridge/pager bit.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
They just need to come clean and rip off that Fallout 76 band aid. The single player experience is going to be totally secondary, with the wasteland being 90% PvP.

Rage 2 was the big win for me, that looks great.

I'm glad Starfield was announced, but calling it "next gen" means it's 2020 at the earliest, which pushes ES6 to at least 2022.
Hmmm. Not sure if I like the 76 direction. Last game I played like that was Star Wars Galaxies.

BIV

Square Enix in 32 minutes

BIV

Tomb raider, kingdom hearts, just cause for sure.

Maybe Avengers, FF VII R (boooooooooo)

Bobobie

I was hoping for another game like New Vegas, but nope. Always online means "No Mods", "No Console Mode". Fallout games are always glitchy and buggy, good luck with the goofy meshs when you get stuck in a hill or a tree. Online is just an excuse to monetize shit so I'm sure there will be special armor and weapons you can purchase from the Zenimax Store.

Another Fallout Title I can add to my list of FO games I've no interest in.

1. Fallout Tactics
2. Fallout Brotherhood of Steel
3. Fallout Shelter
4. Fallout 76

Discoman

Donator

Maybe mods down the line (Payable though?) as there can be private servers. No NPCs at all. I really don't see what the focus of this game is other than fucking over other players or crafting little towns.

BIV

PlayStation was lackluster, IMO. That desperately needed a "and one more thing" moment.

Spider-Man looks tight.
GoS looks good.
I never really got into TLoU, or any of the recent Naughty Dog games, but this looked fucking brutal. Still not sure if I'll play it, but fans must be stoked.

I don't see what you mouth breathers see in Kojima. The pretentious twat just vomits unconnected ideas onto the screen and he's revered for it. Pick a plot line, mother fucker. All that focus and we STILL have no idea what that game will be when it releases in 2021....maybe.

I like the 100% made in Dreams transitions but it kinda boggles my mind that they never mentioned the title of the game once during the show.

Those whole tent thing was stupid and slowed down the show.

AND STOP WITH THE FUCKING MUSIC ACTS!

BIV

Sooooo...MORE Andrew W K? I agree.

Liked it until the dyke part. You don't need to show that unless you're trying to make a cunty point.

"Look how progressive we are". Fuck off. Just show killing things.
Well, she's a famously gay character. So if you are going to do a Naughty Dog style game and make it heavily about story and relationships, that becomes inevitable.

BIV

Goody, another remake.

Was there a single surprise AAA announcement all weekend? A surprise announcement of a new, AAA IP?

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Sooooo...MORE Andrew W K? I agree.

Liked it until the dyke part. You don't need to show that unless you're trying to make a cunty point.

My gut says that what we saw today was very early in the game showing the relationship and the bit we saw last year where she's playing the guitar and wants to kill someone is after her girl gets killed. It's setting up the story.

Could be totally wrong.

BIV

My gut says that what we saw today was very early in the game showing the relationship and the bit we saw last year where she's playing the guitar and wants to kill someone is after her girl gets killed. It's setting up the story.

Could be totally wrong.
That's my guess as well. There is also speculation there will be time jumps and will play part of the game as her mom (who we saw in the 2nd trailer).

Fred West

I never really got into TLoU
Don't know how that happens. I got a friend to play the intro and he said...
Whereas I was transfixed.

That has been concerning me too, but it was set up in the first dlc. TLoU did a pretty good job of appeasing the Sarkeesian's of the world without it being in your face. Loads of "Strong female characters", but Ellie was physically weaker than Joel, which is probably taboo now.

Could be totally wrong.
I think you're spot on. Some eagle-eyed weirdos seem to have figured it out...

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate is coming December 7th, 2018 .

Ridley is no longer too big.

BIV

Rocksteady and Avengers both no-shows this year.

KRSOne

I love the Command and Conquer series but I want to see a full PC game, not a mobile game.