E3 2018

KRSOne

But the main guy has a daughter. How is he supposed to explain to her she can't play as a women because men have tradionally had the privilage of being sent to die and suffer for their sake? She's the real victim here.
Whenever they say stuff like this it sounds like they are putting down the roles women had in those events as if it had no value.

Al the roles women played in WW2 back at home or in hospitals were BS roles of no real value so you have to change history to put women in male roles that matter.

If they just said they want to get a bigger auidence by attractic girls to the game it wouldn't of been that big of a deal. But the cucks had to white knight.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I don't see what you mouth breathers see in Kojima. The pretentious twat just vomits unconnected ideas onto the screen and he's revered for it. Pick a plot line, mother fucker. All that focus and we STILL have no idea what that game will be when it releases in 2021....maybe.

Those whole tent thing was stupid and slowed down the show.

AND STOP WITH THE FUCKING MUSIC ACTS!
It's clearly his vision of an episode of Futurama.
Andrew WK was excellent!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Whenever they say stuff like this it sounds like they are putting down the roles women had in those events as if it had no value.

Al the roles women played in WW2 back at home or in hospitals were BS roles of no real value so you have to change history to put women in male roles that matter.

If they just said they want to get a bigger auidence by attractic girls to the game it wouldn't of been that big of a deal. But the cucks had to white knight.
Over at their forums the mods locked down most of the hate threads. People who wanted more historical accuracy are relegated to one thread, cornered, called sexist, and marginalized.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-v-general-discussion

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
That Ghosts of Tsuhima game looks really interesting. No release date yet. Probably will be at e3 next year.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Hasn't been a bad DMC game yet. Except 2. 3 wasn't pretty either. The rest were pretty good. Bayonetta was good ride too for that matter. Kind of a shame B2 was Nintendo only (the fuck?).

Bobobie

2 Lovecraft games that i've been following.
That actually interests me more than F-76. I played "Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth" (2005) and it was pretty good. There was supposed to be sequel but the developer went bankrupt and it was never finished. This second one looks like a remake.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
That actually interests me more than F-76. I played "Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth" (2005) and it was pretty good. There was supposed to be sequel but the developer went bankrupt and it was never finished. This second one looks like a remake.
I'm a little bit more interested in The Sinking City. I love the idea, an open world lovecraft detective game.

I have my fingers crossed that it will be good.