E3 2019

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Still a couple months out, but there is enough news starting to leak. First off, the schedule so far:

E3 2019 Schedule

EA Play: Kickoff Event Friday, June 7 (Time TBD)
Microsoft Xbox
Bethesda: Sunday, June 9th at 5:30PM PT
Square Enix:
Ubisoft: Monday, June 10th
PC Gaming Show:
Sony PlayStation: No Press Conference
Nintendo Direct:
Devolver Digital: Confirmed, Date TBD

The big note, of course, is that Sony will not be there.

Bethesda said today that fans need to tamp down their expectations and that neither Starfield or ES6 will be shown at E3

CD project Red said in an internal conference call that this will be their "biggest E3 show ever". Of course, with Cyberpunk likely either this fall or next Spring, it's going to be huge at E3 this year. They apparently already have a second project underway as well.

This is also shaping up to be a giant E3 for Xbox. Without Sony there to steal spotlight, all eyes will be on MS. The chances that they will reveal the next gen consoles are very high and we are likely to get the first look at a couple of the games being made by one of those 17 studios they bought. They are also expanding the Hell out of streaming services and we could get an announcement about that as well.

Nintendo is likely to officially announce the two new Switch versions that have been rumored. Supposedly a smaller one for the kiddies and a higher spec machine for the die hards. They also need to make a good showing game-wise. They are just about out of WiiU ports and their future plans are pretty up in the air. We may get a first look at Metroid, but don't hold your breath. That game was scrapped and given to another developer once already.

BIV

Square Enix has announced that they are taking Playstation's old spot of 6:00 p.m. on Monday the 10th.

They didn't talk about what they are showing, but FFVII Remake is still in limbo and they haven't said shit about their Avengers project.

There are also has been hope/speculation that we might see a new Splinter Cell.

I wouldn't be shocked to see some Kingdom Hearts DLC or a lesser KH title for Switch. They will have SOMETHING new for switch, regardless. Octopath Traveller was a major hit for them. In fact, I also wouldn't be shocked to see OT ported to the other consoles....especially Xbox.

On the extreme speculation side of things......this is the longest S/E has gone without announcing a new Final Fantasy. So that may be in the cards as well.

BIV

This is an odd one.

I'm all in for the House of Cards dating sim.
"Kevin and his friend want to make a sandwich with you. How do you reply?"

That's an old story about him btw. He was at some party with some other drunken gay guy and proceeded to creep out all the other gay guys by asking if they wanted to make a sandwich with him and his buddy.

BIV

Peaky Blinders Sing Along.

BIV

THE SCHEDULE SO FAR

Friday, June 7

Electronic Arts -- The EA Play event begins at the Hollywood Palladium. Attendees can play unreleased EA games and watch presentations. EA Play runs through June 11. [More details]

Saturday, June 8

Nintendo -- The Mario company is holding an eSports tournament in Los Angeles. The Super Mario Maker 2 Invitational 2019, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate World Championship 2019 3v3 tournament, and the Splatoon 2 World Championship 2019 tournament will be held on June 8. [More details]

Sunday, June 9

Microsoft -- Microsoft has scheduled its traditional Xbox-focused conference for June 9 at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET. The company plans to"go big," according to Xbox boss Phil Spencer. Microsoft is expected to announce its new consoles and share more details about Halo Infinite during its press conference but nothing has been specifically confirmed.

Bethesda -- Traditional press conference is held at 5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET. The company is not expected to talk about The Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield. [More details]

Devolver Digital -- Easily the most insane presentation every year. June 9 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET...broadcast, presumably on Twitch, Mixer and YouTube.

Monday, June 10

PC Gaming Show -- The PC-focused briefing takes place at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. [More details]

Limited Run Games -- The company responsible for releasing physical versions of digital-only Switch, PS4, and PS Vita titles is holding a conference on June 10 at 12 PM PT /3 PM ET. No exact announcements have been revealed, but Limited Run plans on showcasing"several upcoming releases" as well as the entire schedule for remaining Vita titles.

Ubisoft -- The Assassin's Creed company will hold its briefing on June 10 at 1 PM PT / 4 PMET. Little is known about what Ubisoft will talk about, but one rumor is a Watch Dogs 3 reveal. [More details]

Kinda Funny Games Showcase -- Kinda Funny Showcase of independent and lesser known titles. With a couple of possible surprises. The broadcast will take place on June 10 at 4:30PM PT / 7:30 PM ET on YouTube.

Square Enix -- For the second year in a row, the RPG giant is holding its own live E3 presentation. This year, the broadcast will take place on June 10 at 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET--the time slot that Sony's PlayStation briefing traditionally occupies. Square Enix teases that this year's presentation will showcase "another exciting line up of titles," although no specific games have been confirmed yet. [More details]

Tuesday, June 11

Nintendo -- As the company typically does, Nintendo is airing a pre-recorded Nintendo Direct presentation on the Tuesday morning of E3 week. The broadcast begins on June 11 at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET and will offer viewers a look at "Nintendo Switch games coming in 2019." Afterward, the company will air its annual Treehouse livestream, which will continue throughout the rest of E3 week. [More details]

June 11-13

E3 2019's show floor is open June 11-13. Like the two previous years, E3 2019 is selling tickets to the public. [More details]

E3 2019 Schedule
June 7-11 -- EA Play Event
June 8 -- Nintendo Invitational Tournaments
June 9, 1 PM PT -- Microsoft Press Conference
June 9, 5:30 PM PT -- Bethesda Press Conference
June 10, 10 AM PT -- PC Gaming Show
June 10, 12 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
June 10, 1 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
June 10, 6 PM PT -- Square Enix Press Conference
June 11, 9 AM PT -- Nintendo Direct Showcase E3 Show Floor Open

Netflix also announced a gaming panel but there are no details so far.

Last edited:

BIV

Updated with the EA Schedule

THE SCHEDULE SO FAR

Friday, June 7

Electronic Arts -- The EA Play event begins at the Hollywood Palladium. Attendees can play unreleased EA games and watch presentations. EA Play runs through June 11. [More details]

Saturday, June 8

Electronic Arts -- The EA Play event runs from June 8-9 and takes place at the Hollywood Palladium. Attendees can play unreleased EA games, but there will not be a traditional press conference. Instead, EA will host a series of livestreams on Saturday to showcase a variety of games. We know that Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order will be there, as will Apex Legends (specifically, the reveal of Season 2), Battlefield V, the upcoming slate of EA Sports games, and "more."

The company has now also provided a specific schedule for when each game will be featured during the stream; you can see that below in Pacific Time. [More details]

9:15 AM: Countdown to EA Play
9:30 AM: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Hosted by Greg Miller and Andrea Rene)
10:00 AM: Apex Legends (Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez)
10:30 AM: Battlefield (Hosted by Julia Hardy and Adam Freeman)
11:00 AM: FIFA 20 (Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez)
11:30 AM: Madden NFL 20 (Hosted by Adam Rank)
12:00 PM: The Sims 4 (Hosted by Andrea Rene)

Nintendo -- The Mario company is holding an eSports tournament in Los Angeles. The Super Mario Maker 2 Invitational 2019, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate World Championship 2019 3v3 tournament, and the Splatoon 2 World Championship 2019 tournament will be held on June 8. [More details]

Sunday, June 9

Microsoft -- Microsoft has scheduled its traditional Xbox-focused conference for June 9 at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET. The company plans to"go big," according to Xbox boss Phil Spencer. Microsoft is expected to announce its new consoles and share more details about Halo Infinite during its press conference but nothing has been specifically confirmed.

Bethesda -- Traditional press conference is held at 5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET. The company is not expected to talk about The Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield. [More details]

Monday, June 10

PC Gaming Show -- The PC-focused briefing takes place at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. [More details]

Limited Run Games -- The company responsible for releasing physical versions of digital-only Switch, PS4, and PS Vita titles is holding a conference on June 10 at 12 PM PT /3 PM ET. No exact announcements have been revealed, but Limited Run plans on showcasing"several upcoming releases" as well as the entire schedule for remaining Vita titles.

Ubisoft -- The Assassin's Creed company will hold its briefing on June 10 at 1 PM PT / 4 PMET. Little is known about what Ubisoft will talk about, but one rumor is a Watch Dogs 3 reveal. [More details]

Kinda Funny Games Showcase
-- Kinda Funny showcase of independent and lesser known titles. With a couple of possible surprises. The broadcast will take place on June 10 at 4:30PM PT / 7:30 PM ET on YouTube.

Square Enix
-- For the second year in a row, the RPG giant is holding its own live E3 presentation. This year, the broadcast will take place on June 10 at 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET--the time slot that Sony's PlayStation briefing traditionally occupies. Square Enix teases that this year's presentation will showcase "another exciting line up of titles," although no specific games have been confirmed yet. [More details]

Tuesday, June 11

Nintendo -- As the company typically does, Nintendo is airing a pre-recorded Nintendo Direct presentation on the Tuesday morning of E3 week. The broadcast begins on June 11 at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET and will offer viewers a look at "Nintendo Switch games coming in 2019." Afterward, the company will air its annual Treehouse livestream, which will continue throughout the rest of E3 week. [More details]

June 11-13

E3 2019's show floor is open June 11-13. Like the two previous years, E3 2019 is selling tickets to the public. [More details]

E3 2019 Schedule
June 7-11 -- EA Play Event
June 8 -- Nintendo Invitational Tournaments
June 9, 1 PM PT -- Microsoft Press Conference
June 9, 5:30 PM PT -- Bethesda Press Conference
June 10, 10 AM PT -- PC Gaming Show
June 10, 12 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
June 10, 1 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
June 10, 6 PM PT -- Square Enix Press Conference
June 11, 9 AM PT -- Nintendo Direct Showcase E3 Show Floor Open

Netflix also announced a gaming panel but there are no details so far.

BIV

Ubisoft teases their E3 2019 lineup

Ubisoft has plenty up its sleeve for fans at E3 2019, including lots of 'exciting' new reveals.

Brittany Vincent

May 30, 2019 12:20 PM

Ubisoft is teasing its upcoming plans for E3 2019, and if you're a fan of what the company puts out, you'll definitely want to make time for what's on the horizon.

From June 10-13, Ubisoft is planning a series of game reveals, new content for live games, hands-on demos, prizes, and a whole lot more. First, the UbiE3 conference kicks off live on June 10 with a pre-show at 12:00 PT, which is supposedly "bigger than ever' with updates on For Honor, Trials, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and Steep as well as "surprises" the company hasn't disclosed just yet.

At 1:00 PM PT, the excitement really kicks off, with the main conference. New games will be unveiled, title updates will be detailed for games like Ghost Recon Breakpoint, The Division 2, and For Honor, and lots more. Finally, to wrap it all up, the post-show will have guests duking it out in a Rainbow Six Siege Celebrity show match.

The party doesn't stop there, though. Ubisoft will bring a special store to the Los Angeles Convention Center and offer games for anyone to play who happens to pass by. Anyone playing games at the booth will get special in-game rewards as well via the Ubisoft Club.

There will also be a special Ubisoft Live at E3 stream each day at 11:00 AM PT, which will feature dev interviews, game walkthroughs, and other cool content for players to tune into, especially those who aren't able to attend in person.

"The influence of gaming on entertainment and society continues to grow, and E3 is the perfect occasion to celebrate this wonderful culture and look enthusiastically towards the future," he said. "This year, the talented teams at Ubisoft have developed a diverse group of game worlds that offer players the freedom to express themselves, to learn and to grow. We can't wait to share them with you!" says Ubisoft co-founder and CEO Yves Guillemot.

The party is only a short time away now, so be sure to look out for all the festivities as we bring you the latest news from the show floor.

https://www.shacknews.com/article/111998/ubisoft-teases-their-e3-2019-lineup

Marvel's Avengers Game Square Enix's Big E3 Reveal
June 11th

BIV

Marvel's Avengers Game Square Enix's Big E3 Reveal
June 11th
Not sure about this. The Square-Enix conference is Monday in Sony's usual spot.

Edit:
Ah, I see it now.

"Marvel's Avengers will officially be unveiled on June 10 at 6:00 p.m. PT during Square Enix Live E3 2019. The 30-minute E3 Coliseum panel with Crystal Dynamics and Marvel Games will be held on June 11 at 1:00 p.m. PT."

BIV

I like these guys. Some healthy, British skepticism is a good thing when you are talking about game rumors.

They are a bit too fond of 'list' videos, though. Gotta get them clicks.

BIV

They just showed 15 minutesof Jedi: Fallen Order....and it looks fucking. Old school, single player action adventure game. The combat is sick.

As soon as a vid is up I'll post it.

BIV

Launches Nov. 15th.

I geeked out as soon as I saw this. I used to spend entire summers crashing, stalling and running out of fuel over and over: