E3 2019

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
This flew under the radar.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
There is always something, no matter how much I like a trailer, that makes me go "okay, I'm not to fond of that mechanic."

Not Cyberpunk. I've seen nothing about this game that turns me off.
E3 is rife with CG trailers. Most games won’t hold up to the hype. I believe Cyberpunk will.

BIV

Sounded games as servicey.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Bethesda’s presentation sucked. They went mostly mobile. Sad.

BIV

Oh, you ain't getting more than three of the Avengers at launch. Guaranteed.
You'll get the initial 5, I imagine. But, yeah, everything after will be dlc.

I still don't understand if it's a single player story with a separate mp mode or if it's Avengers meets Anthem.

BIV

Overall, a very disappointing E3.

I mean, the highlight of the last four days was Keanu starring in a game we already knew about.

BIV

It's like, when I got to be an early teen, and my parents would combine my b-day and x-mas presents into something more substantial.

It was cool to be getting this cool thing, but the hype was drained by the lack of surprises.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
It's like, when I got to be an early teen, and my parents would combine my b-day and x-mas presents into something more substantial.

It was cool to be getting this cool thing, but the hype was drained by the lack of surprises.
Ha. I had to deal with that sometimes. When's your birthday?

Overall, a very disappointing E3.

I mean, the highlight of the last four days was Keanu starring in a game we already knew about.
The games weren't bad. Its just that we already knew all of them before the show started.

BIV

That's pretty bad. My birthday is the very end of February and I still got that. Your birthday was probably forever lost in Thanksgiving festivities too.
Yup. Friends often out of town.

BIV

As much as the Brexit politics of Watch Dog Legion makes me want to punch people, the concept is cool enough that I may have to hold my nose and play anyway.

I'm completely torn now because I'm not sure if my next build will be AMD or intel
I'm sticking with my 1070 Ti unless they offer a good video card cyber punk deal like with witcher 3 and the 970.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I'm sticking with my 1070 Ti unless they offer a good video card cyber punk deal like with witcher 3 and the 970.
Get into the 2xxx cards over the holidays when they plummet in price. I sure noticed how fast nVidia put the ax to the 1080's. Good luck finding those at the local go-to store. Gone and gone. They really want the 2xxx debacle at launch to be both forgotten, and leave only one option for an upgrade.