OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

EA Medal of Honor Warfighter

Discussion in 'Computer and Console Gaming' started by mr. sin, Mar 7, 2012.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

http://www.medalofhonor.com/

Medal of Honor is back and once again puts you in the boots of today's most precise and disciplined warriors. This time however, you're going global. Available October 23, 2012 on X360, PS3, and PC.

Powered by Frostbite 2, Medal of Honor Warfighter delivers an aggressive, gritty, and authentic experience that puts gamers in the boots of today's most precise and disciplined warriors in an up close and personal look at today's battlefield and the fight against the ongoing global terror threat. Inspired by actual events, and written by Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas. When an extremely deadly explosive (PETN) penetrates civilian borders, Preacher and his fellow teammates are sent in to solve the problem. Hunt down the global threat and take the fight to the enemy on October 23, 2012.

2. Frankie_b

Frankie_b Talk softly and drive a big tank!

Search on here is fucking useless and google search only brought up and old thread about Sergeant Dakota Meyer

IGN just posted this

[video=youtube;PmlmpY7OhcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmlmpY7OhcY[/video]

3. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

4. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

Sweet.

5. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

I hope they release a demo of this.

6. Frankie_b

Got this in the post today, not played it yet but looked on the fb page yesterday and noticed alot of people already having problems.....great sign

7. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

In the post?

8. Frankie_b

post, mail, SOME CUNT DELIVERED IT

9. Frankie_b

Just put the disc in the PS3 there and it wont read, checked other games and Blurays all working fine, quick google of this and im not the only one....fucking perfect

10. Hate & Discontent

Hate & Discontent Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?

I was excited for this when it was first announced. However, after the way EA has repeatedly shit all over their customers, I won't be buying it.

I might eventually find a way to play the campaign, but I'm not giving EA a dime for it.

Also, this....

[​IMG]

Nice job, EA/DC....

11. Frankie_b

Eventually got it working, PS3 shit its self rebooted and did an update. Single player is ok but extremely simple/easy like the last game and collecting trophies for nothing as you go. There's also a timed shooting range level like the ones in modern warfare, bit pointless if you've played any fps game...ever. Seen MoH retweet a bunch of people on the graphics, i think i might be going blind coz i dont see what they're on about

12. Joker1919

Joker1919 Registered User

I have had the game since it came out, beat it a few nights ago. I have to say that I loved the storyline but the game play needs a lot of work. The multiplayer was meh. I play a shit ton of battlefield 3 though so the multiplayer was not high on my list to buy the game anyway. I hope they give danger close another shot at making another one. I don't think it is going to happen though I have read a couple of articles that EA was disappointed with sales and reviews.

13. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

7 Navy SEALs disciplined for role with video game

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57547417/7-navy-seals-disciplined-for-role-with-video-game/

(CBS News) The U.S. Navy SEALs are part of an elite force that operates in the shadows, best known for killing Osama bin Laden. However, CBS News has learned a group of SEALs has been disciplined for revealing secrets.
    The seven members of SEAL Team Six are all still on active duty. One of them was on the raid which killed Osama bin Laden and made SEAL Team Six a household name. For two days this spring and summer, they worked as paid consultants on a recently released video game, "Medal of Honor: Warfighter."
    Four other members of the team who have since transferred out of the unit but are still on active duty are under investigation.
    The game does not recreate the bin Laden raid, but it does portray realistic missions, such as an attack on a pirates' den in Somalia. It was produced by Electronic Arts, which boasts that real commandos, both active duty and retired, help make its games as realistic as possible.

14. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

Now I'm definitely going to purchase this title.

15. Joker1919

Joker1919 Registered User

As bad as I hate to say it buddy it is not a good game. I wanted to like it so bad but its fucking sub-par. The story is great but the game play leaves whole lot to be desired.

16. Frankie_b

Its not worth the money, the story is so good Medal of Honor chose to ruin the end for those who hadnt completed it by posting shit on their twitter feed, which i found kind of amusing. All round its just meh, kinda left wondering what the point was. Online it seemed ok with the weapon customisation n shit but i never really played much of it

I'd prefer if they left this type of game to Battlefield and went back to doing WW2 games, coz who get tired of playing as Winston Churchill?