Earl Diss Competitions

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Earl destroyed Fez in a diss competition, and held his own with Dave. Finally we have found something Earl is good at! Maybe we can get him to turn it into a character that calls in secretly during guests and insults them. ;)

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
He's black. Slam SKillz are imbedded in his DNA.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
Unfortunately, Earl sucks at coming up with anything other than what the audience can think of. Even then, he needs Ronnie's help to keep him going.

Way to go Earl..

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
I'm mostly sick of the whole "Earl" thing. Let him do his thing behind the scenes, or fire him. Keep him off the air. Then maybe Ronnie will move on to other subjects. It's getting tired.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
I'm mostly sick of the whole "Earl" thing. Let him do his thing behind the scenes, or fire him. Keep him off the air. Then maybe Ronnie will move on to other subjects. It's getting tired.
i would much rather hear Earl then the other one

watsonnostaw

May 6, 2005
is it fair for Earl Douglas to take on a elderly homeless mentally troubled 2 stent'd "A" sexual monkey?

Sep 23, 2004
There is nothing funnier than the whole staff demolishing Earl. I love Earl, love Dave, i love the whole staff. This staff is great, and is great on air, in their own respective ways.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
I love Earl, but sometimes his mentality is very...well...lets just say...African. He doesn't work as hard as Dave and even though Dave is a red headed dingbat, he still at least puts in the effort. At the appearance in D.C. last week, he slept most of the show. And it's like that every week. I mean, is he afraid of something? Does he have a fear of work? He needs to talk to someone.