Earl's Betrayal of ONA

RMPGP

Since this is an ONA board, I believe this has to be said...

Today on the show, Ron called out Earl for not even saying "ONA" since this whole thing happened. Even after this, Earl STILL wouldn't acknowledge them by saying their name.

Three times, with increasing intensity, Earl denied knowing ONA.

Et Tu Blackus, Et Tu?

are you surprised by this?????
I'm just shocked that he didn't faint when Ron was picking on him.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
i'm no earl fan, but how exactly did he do that?
Simple. Ronnie was trying to get Earl to call the boys by name, and Earl refused to speak their names, as if it were a curse on his lips. Thus, he denounced the gods who provided his livelihood. Fuck Earl in his nappy head. He's dead to me.

RMPGP

i'm no earl fan, but how exactly did he do that?
It was predicted.

Before ONA were suspended, Opie said unto Earl, "Verily I say unto thee, That before this suspension is over, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice."

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
I smell BIT! Just to get retards speculating of course. Earl knows where his bread comes from. And no one is more loyal. He has been by thier side for YEARS.

robertkeys

there is a lot of gash walking around today
3x's? was it before the cock crowed?

It was predicted.

Before ONA were suspended, Opie said unto Earl, "Verily I say unto thee, That before this suspension is over, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice."
That's fucking great :clap::clap::clap:

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
When Ron tried to get Earl to say O&A, he began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the show. And immediately the cock crew.

ringofhonor88

Opie's number 1 fan
Thats really wrong dude. Earl said our we aloud to talk about them. Its always attack Earl.

I must be weird, my first reaction wasn't to be angry at Earl but angry at XM. Being reminded of how fucked up the XM staff is with this whole thing silencing other shows, acting like Howie did to O&A years ago enrages me. I wanna fucking kill them!!

rowdy

raging alcoholic
I must be weird, my first reaction wasn't to be angry at Earl but angry at XM. Being reminded of how fucked up the XM staff is with this whole thing silencing other shows, acting like Howie did to O&A years ago enrages me. I wanna fucking kill them!!
Im with you on this one. XM is fucked up in the management dept.:mad4:

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Since this is an ONA board, I believe this has to be said...

Today on the show, Ron called out Earl for not even saying "ONA" since this whole thing happened. Even after this, Earl STILL wouldn't acknowledge them by saying their name.

Three times, with increasing intensity, Earl denied knowing ONA.

Et Tu Blackus, Et Tu?
I'm not quite sure where your thinking is on this. But I figure Earl not even being willing to mention O&A's names can only help O&A's show and insulate them from the Earl factor.

SmallFry

It was predicted.

Fuckin' funny. Would that be ESD's fever blistered cock? lmfao

I just hope this is brought to O&A's attention when they come back.. maybe they can get another "WNEW Earl" meltdown going.